Where in KL to rent with a dog?

I have been to Malaysia twice in the past year and am considering retiring to Malaysia. I would like to bring my dog but am having difficulty in finding an appropriate area to live that will accept dogs. I would like to hear from others who have successfully found  housing in KL, Penang and Langkawi. Any agents specializing in this?

hi
i brought in my dog
depends on the area you chose to live, i dont think having a pet dog would be an issue unless you decide to stay in a condo
some condos do have restrictions

Bump

I appreciate your comment Caesar but I want some factual information and contacts with rental real estate agents who specialize in this area. I am sure that some Brit or Aussie expats have successfully dealt with this issue.

hi
1st...i dont have details of agents
2nd ..posting details of agents in this forum is illegal and considered soliciting and such posting will be deleted by the moderator
i dont know if this info would be available thru google, i guess you would also have to provide more details on the place you would prefer to stay and also the type of housing you looking for
regards

Hi,

Please contact this person, Kim Ng, Kim Ng Tower Realty, mobile no: +60122007979

Hope can help.

Good luck!

Thanks for the information. I will follow up with this.

Hi Ceaser,
Can you suggest some areas where dogs are welcome? I have a labrador puppy and I need to find a place to move in by Oct-end.
Thanks.

Hi there..I live in a townhouse with my two dogs. It's not hard to find a place to rent here with dogs. But apartments and condos do not allow pets. You'd have to find a landed property and as long as the landlord does not have a problem with dogs in his house (and most do not have a problem with pets), you should be fine.

wether you live in condo or house, there are some areas where it s easier to walk your dog out like Bangsar or Damansara

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : share your personal details in private pls