Job in the Faroe Islands

Hey  am neelan, and  am from india and now i am working in oman as a mechanical engineer , i want to migrate myself to faroe island becoz of the beauty of that place , but i cant get a right job  thier, so if u come to know any jobs for me in faroe island  please Mail me guys, waiting for you meassages.

Neelan, B.E

Hello Neelan,

welcome to Expat.com!

You could try to post an ad in the Jobs in the Faroe Islands section.

Best of luck,

Francesca

Hi,i am a cameroonian footballer,playing at the defensive midfield and also right back,center back and left back and will like to play in the faroe islands premier league.I think this will be a boost to my career as i aspire to become a professional.I am ready for for a trial.If you have any team ready to give me a chance for trials ,please do not hesitate to contact me.

Hello I am a government teacher herebin the Philippines. And want to teach there in Faroe. Is it possible?

Hello Elvie Mosqueda,

Welcome on board !

Why are you particularly interested in working in the Faroe Islands ?

I would suggest that you create an advert in the Jobs in Faroe Islands section and that you read the following article to learn about how you can get a job there : https://www.als.fo/en/finding-work

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna hi thank you for yourmessage. I wanted to get a position as a teacher in Faroe Island. Well! Thank you for the link.

Elvie