How can we get into Canada fast???

Hi all
Please help.
We applied for the PNP programme, for the Alberta Province.  Our agent send all my husband's qualifications to the government and we received the IQAS back from them.
My husband is an electrical contractor and it seems that there is a lot of jobs for electricians in Alberta.
What is the best way now?  Looking for a job?  How?  It seems they do not reply to any resume's send.
We have lots of family in Alberta.
Please advise or help.
Anita

If you've already applied for permanent residency under the Alberta Provincial Nominee Program and got the IQAS back from them you're going about things in the quickest way available. The process doesn't take place overnight and you are just one family in a very long line, you need to be patient.

If you've got family (especially if they're in Alberta) perhaps they can sponsor you in some way. Finding work isn't going to be easy even in Alberta. Obviously it's going to be easier there than in many other parts of Canada, but still no picnic in the park by any means.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

Thanks to be noted some very important points

Alex Asare from ghana, l am an electrical engineering technician also went to kumasi technical institute formar canadian school in ghana.lam in johannesburg south africa , l
Like to visit canada and how would l do so.please help me.

Visit the official government website for Citizenship and Immigration Canada, fill out the online forms and see if you qualify for a visa. That would be the first thing to do for anyone.

www.cic.gc.ca/english

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil & Canada Expert, Expat-blog Team

By plane.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

By plane.

Hahaha LOL.

By plane - good one. LOL

I still think an Inter-continental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) would be faster, Hailey!

Are you saying you want us to nuke Canada?