Iqama Process/ Nitaqat

Hi,

i want to know the min possible and avg time taken for IQAMA processing, from 1st day of applying till getting it finally.

Secondly, how can i check my employer status with regard to NITAQAT in absence of an iqama

Iqama issuing timespan depends on seasons (Hajj/Ramadan), rush in Jawazat (e.g. currently there is a lot of rush there because of the ongoing grace perio). On average you can say 1 month.

The easiest way to check your employer's status is through using someone's iqama number who is already on the company sponsorship.

ahan, how long can a person stay in the kingdom in absence of iqama but valid visa?
further, in absence of iqama, can a valid visa holder roam about i.e.. coming to/from office, shopping etc.

The validity will be as mentioned on the visa sticker on the passport. I recall 3 months.

As your passport goes to jawazat for Iqama processing, a letter is issued that secures against any queries.

Hi!

Pleae anyone help me.

I would like to know how long is the process of IQAMA during ramadan days. i already transfer to my new sponsor and they told me that they will renew my my iqama only since it is already expired. I supposed to take my vacation this month of july but i am not allowed because they told me that they will renerw first my iqama.. kindly help me on how long will be process during the month of ramadan..

While Jawaat renews iqama on one day, it really depends on your company mandoob or PRO.

And how long will it take for new iqama ...I underwent the medical on Monday

So eventhough it is ramadan they can still process and released my IQAMA at the earliest? they will not give me a reason that it is ramadan so the process will get slow...

The process itself is not lengthy or slow, the people are during ramadan and hence the delay. In any case you can expect things to be ready in 2-3 weeks time.

Thank you for the BIG information you extended to me... well i will let you informed if it comes out in two - three weeks time. i am oficially transferred since July 15, 2013 and they told me that they will renew my iqama..

MisterAugust1980 wrote:

Thank you for the BIG information you extended to me...

Ramadan Kareem :)

MisterAugust1980 wrote:

i am oficially transferred since July 15, 2013

More Ramadan Kareem :)

I had my medical and all document submitted on 1st July 2013. And still awaiting my Iqama. Its not ready. Only answer I always get, next week MAYBE!

vramakr wrote:

I had my medical and all document submitted on 1st July 2013. And still awaiting my Iqama. Its not ready. Only answer I always get, next week MAYBE!

same in my case :-( ... i daily go to HR and asked he said may be tomorrow ... it really depends on mandoob. he is the person who is not directly employee of company. he has responsibility to go jawaza and process. after taking so much time he went  to jawaza last week and he got to know my medical insurance was not linked with ministry... Now it is linked.. but due to ramazan mandoob is not going again. :-(