Basket/ volleyball Jakarta

Hey all,

I am a new comer in Jakarta, looking for a basketball or eventually volleyball team or group in the city. The ideal location would be central Jakarta but I would be fine to go south on weekends!

Please let me know if you do anything.

Best,
S.

Hi S,

I have been dying to play volleyball, would be very interested, please count me in. I played beach volleyball when I went to Pari Island, one of the thousand islands on the weekend.

Where in central jakarta can you play volleyball, is there space? a park with a net?

Many thanks and look forward to playing!

L

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I will ask around and let you know!
Best,
S.

I like that's two of both sports, but at the first my favorite still playing football

Hey Skiv!

if you find a volley team let me know ok! i would love to play again

cheers,

Camila

Hi S,

I know there are some places to play volleyball on the weekends. They are all Indonesian, very nice people. You could text me if you are interested.

seeking to play indoor volleyball and or basketball, please advise if anyone is already playing in any forum.  i live in pondok indah (south jakarta)

You may try to play volleyball at GOR Soemantri (it's near to Pasar Festival Kuningan - South Jakarta).
The place is quite easy to find and cozy.

thank you for your sharing of info, can you go one extra step and provide contact info?  possibly where and when they meet to play?  is the gym wooden floor?  appreciate your response, been dying to play for awhile.

GOR Soemantri is located at Jl. HR. Rasuna Said, South Jakarta.
It's near to Pasar Festival, Kuningan.
If you wish to go with Transjakarta, just ask the officer for Koridor 6, then get yourself stop at GOR Soemantri shelter.

They are 2 schedules for Volleyball in the weekend.
Saturday at 10am and Sunday at 11am.
You have to pay IDR 15.000 if you come on Sunday, otherwise It's free for Saturday.

The place is quite cozy. It's also wooden floor.

My friend comes there every week.
If you are interested, we could come together.

Btw, it's not for membership.
If you're interested for membership, you may try to GOR Senen in Central Jakarta.

thank you for the update, I will definitely try to make it this Saturday.

Hi i Amorim china and I also looking for a team and playground for playing volleyball ball, can we share some information?

do you know the minimum age for playing at GOR Soemantri ? Or is there none ?