Prospectus for a private hospital establishment

Hi,
What is the prospectus for a hospital in private sector, if established in Kigali? Is there any need for a medical doctor? How is the paying capacity for health problems? Is there medical insurance companies in Rwanda?

With regards,

Dr.N.Chandra Mouli
Mobile:+91 9885142684
India.

Greetings, There are private hospitals here as well as government run hospitals. The need is great but I don't know about the economics of a private hospital. You may want to contact the Ministry of Health and Rwanda DEvelopment Board. There is a doctor from India who has started an eye hospital. I haven't visited there yet but intend to because I may need cataract surgery. I am a registered nurse from the US.
Hope this keeps you interested in Rwanda.
Joanna

Hi Joanna,

Thank you for your e-mail. I request you to provide me the name of Indian doctor when you visit his clinic for cataract surgery. I request you to know the prospectus of a hospital in Kigali from that Indian doctor. Please pass on his opinion and suggestion to me if you feel free. Please be in touch with me through e-mails to know further about Rwanda.

With regards,
Dr.N.Chandra Mouli.

Greetings, I will make a note of the doctor's name when passing the hospital and email it to you. When I visit there I will ask about the process he followed to open the hospital. It's quite a large building but maybe not all of the building is the hospital.
I have contacted the man in India who is on the Rwanda Board of Development and he has given me permission to give you his contact info. He is probably a much better (and geographically closer) resource for you. His name is Clarence Fernandez. [email protected] is his email. I hope this is helpful in furthering your market research. Let me know if you make a trip to Rwanda so we can meet up.
Warm Regards
Joanna

Thank you for prompt reply.
After contacting Mr. Clarence Fernandez, I will reply you about my future plans. I am planning for a hospital with few important specialties that are much needed to Rwanda people.If every thing is favorable to my ambition and plans I may visit Kigali and contact you for more help.

With regards,
Dr.N.Chandra Mouli.

Hi Mrs:Jonna,
I am in doubt whether you are a female or male. I don't know the US names. I have searched in the web and find that the name Jonna is a female. I have addressed you as Mrs. because you are not a young female as you are so old to acquire cataract. From here on wards I
will address you Mrs. (I feel that you were married).
I am sending you my e-mail ID, so that you can post mail directly.

With regards,
Dr.N.Chandra Mouli.
E-mail:>[email protected]<
Mobile:+91 9885142684
Tel:+91 863 232 0632
---------------------------------------------------
my web search results

It's a girl!
Based on popular usage, it is 76.524 times more common for Jonna to be a girl's name.

The popularity of Jonna is: 4.836
(where 0 = extremely rare, 6 = super popular)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello
I am in Rwanda. My name is Jenny.
I have an idea to open an ayurveda centre in Rwanda and I am look g for an ayurveda doctor .
Please this my contacts

Tel +250 787179830
Email: [email protected]

Regards,

Jenny

Hi Dr.N.Chandra Mouli,

Are you moving ahead in setting up hospital in Kigali ?

I am BONFACE,did you manage to open a hospital in Kigali,i am registered nurse from Kenya,currently I am in Kigali,seeking for employment

Greetings,
I only saw your post yesterday. No, I haven't started a hospital and it doesn't seem that I am moving in that direction. The more I've learned about the system here, the less interested I am in being involved. The need is great however for health and nutrition education. Not quite sure how that fits with the current focus. I may start some stress management and stop smoking programs.
You are welcome to call me at 0784722030 or 0727500205. The second number isn't available this week.
Warm Regards
Joanna

Hi Jenny,
I don't go on this blog very often so please pardon the long delay in response. I think an aruvedic clinic would be wonderful here. There is already a strong presence of Chinese clinics and a large population from India. Are you still in Rwanda?
Warm Regards
Joanna

thanks .I can be of great help in counseling and follow up on the same.

thanks .I can be of great help in counseling and follow up on the same.i am in Rwanda currently.my phone no.0783874756

hello.
I am Bonface,a Kenya registered community health nurse,inquiring if you opened the centre in Rwanda?
I am currently in Rwanda seeking for employment.
thank you
my tel no.  0783874756