Does Red Ribbon needed in Maldives?

Hi everyone!!

Im a new member from Philippines. I'll be in Malives soon. I was directly hired by one of the company there but still my working permit is on process. I just want to ask if Red Ribbon on my Academic documents as well as my license is needed before I enter in Maldives??

Thank you very much!! See u soon..
;)

No need,just a copy of your work permit is required.

Thank you Edvilyn!!

It will be my first time to work abroad and I still have many queries in my mind.. After I will receive my working visa from my employer, I will visit the POAE and register there as an OFW,right? What do I need to prepare before coming in Maldives so that I will not encounter problems in immigration both in Philippines and Maldives?

Thank you very much!! Your messages would be a very great help for me!!

Dear Deb,

Direct hire means Name-hire in POEA procedure. For them to accept your application for Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC), you need to secure the ff: 1.) Notarized Employment contract and Employment approval with attestation and stamp from Maldives Department of Immigration & Emigration, Maldives Foreign Affairs and Philippine Honorary Consul here in Male. 2.) Valid Medical Certificate from accredited clinics and 3.) valid passport.

Make sure that your company here in the Maldives doesn't have any outstanding agreement from any other manpower agency there in the Philippines, otherwise, POEA will not process your application and they will ask you to report on that agency.

You need to have a valid OEC and Employment Approval as this will be your docs including your passport to have a flawless exit from the Philippines and entry to the Maldives.

Good luck

1. Notarized Employment contract and Employment approval with attestation and stamp from Maldives Department of Immigration & Emigration, Maldives Foreign Affairs and Philippine Honorary Consul here in Male. hi regarding this, there is a consulate there in male right? because the HR told me they sent my contract in Sri lanka for authorization and that is keeping my working permit and that contract to be sent to me pls hep if u can give me the address of the consul thank you =)

Thank you everyone.. I am now already here in Maldives.. :)

Here is the address:

Philippine Consulate
Dalina Building
Orchid Magu, Male, Maldives
Tel: +960-7771785, +960-3333000
Email: [email protected]

Landmark: Reefside shop, Orchid corner Chandanee Magu

hi sir

how long will it take for the attestation of contract? that is the only thing i need before i process my OEC

thank
bryan