Legal procedure to bring my wife to Saudi Arabia from India

Hello all,

I am newly married and would like to bring my wife to KSA. I have family status visa from my company. My wife just received her new passport in India. So now what do I have to do to bring her here. Please advice me in detail.

pcline wrote:

Hello all,

I am newly married and would like to bring my wife to KSA. I have family status visa from my company. My wife just received her new passport in India. So now what do I have to do to bring her here. Please advice me in detail.

Why should we help you when you don't want to help yourself. Man, do some effort, you can see a google custom search on your top right and you will get 1000s of threads discussing the same topic. If you have a question (unique) after that sure everyone on EB will help you.

I dont want to search.

pcline wrote:

I dont want to search.

Let me get this straight: you want other people to do something you're too lazy to do for yourself?  :rolleyes:

Oh come on give the guy a break.

pcline - you have to first apply for family visa through your company in MOFA website. The requirements of documents and other details has been discussed several times in this forum and you can use the search box to get more info on this.

Once the visa is issued, you send this to your wife in India and she gets it endorsed to her passport from Saudi Embassy and then travels.

@HRG  You are hereby appointed his guardian.  Anything he's too lazy to do is up to you! :whistle:

Alliecat wrote:

@HRG  You are hereby appointed his guardian.  Anything he's too lazy to do is up to you! :whistle:

Well since its a "fatwa" from "The Cat" of the blog I can only accept in fear.:thanks:

HRGuru wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Well since its a "fatwa" from "The Cat" of the blog I can only accept in fear.:thanks:

:one