Busness Ideas..........

Hey Guys...........i am kenya living in German....I have to support my family in kenya by sending them money every month. i think it would be wise if they are self reliant.....but they cant come up with an idea of what to do exactly in termes of busness...anyone who can give a busness idea with a capital of not exceeding ksh 200,000.....please i will appreciate.

Dalixmc.

An mpesa business would be sufficient for them.all they need to do is get a good location and with the money you are willing to invest can effectively power upto 2 or 3 outlets with sufficient commissions at the end of the month.One good thing about it is that mpesa is a no hustle business-very easy to manage,no stock.All you need is cash for transactions.if you need help you can contact me.

Horticulture
Kindly check out that link
amirankenya.com/

set up a company, appoint me your project manager and i will be channelling profits to your family. i have vast experience in legal, company registration and business. not to mention, my compensation rates are fair.

hallo, when i was in Germany i saw really nice ladies' shoes (on sale) at around 2-6 Euros. you can look for those and send them and they can be selling at around 800-1500k.Wanted to do that myself but got distracted and forgot :)

Hey...How are you?? Nice to hear from you...What type of shoes exactly are you talking about??When was that
because in general i know ladies shoes are expensive. Did you see them in a particular shop or just randomly..?
Where were you in germany? And why are you back to Africa?? I wll be happy to communicate futher with you.
Thanx
Dalix