KILIMANJARO BEER

Hey people....I live in germany and  i would like to ask any one who knows how i can buy import Tanzanian Beer and other common drinks....please whoever has an idea respond...

Dalix

hi there - perhaps you should contact the manufacturers directly that would be TAnzania Breweries and Serengeti Breweries, but i gues they normally export in bulk - that is 25 MT and above. If you are looking for contact details for the same - let me know... hope i have helped!!

Hi Dalix

For Tanzanian beers, you could check with Serengeti breweries ltd and Tanzania Breweries Ltd. These two are the main breweries feeding the thirsty beer drinkers in Tanzania.

First of all you need to check with the import regulations in the country which you intend to import (for final use) and the various certificates they require for clearing the cargo as this being a food product. Then you should do the workings for tax and duty in that country if you intend to distribute and sell, you can ignore this if it for your use.

Then as a trial order you can buy a 20ft dry container (20-24 tons) FCL of canned beer and all the other drinks you want from Tanzania. There might be tax exemptions as this will be an export. Get in touch with a clearing agent and he could export it for you. Shipping charges (for Germany) will be round $2500 or less including the paper works and certificates.

hope i covered all areas. 

And tell me one thing.....whats so special in Tanzania beer?

Hi lona.....thank you very much with your tips......actually am interrested in doing busness.....there alot of african around here who misses the home flavour......At the momen i and my friend imports kenyan beer....i.e. tusker from england....As a result i believe if one could directly import from Africa,it may be profitable. Please i will be very glad if am gonna get the manufacturers contacts that i make futher inquary.....thank you in advance.

Dalixmc.

Nevingomes..........its all about busness...thank you for your tips....let me check what am gonna do though it sounds more complicated,,,,,we are many east africans here in German and a home flavour wont be bad,,,

Dalixmc

James Bokella------Tanzania Breweries Regional sales manager
+255767266799

Kenneth Wanyoto----------Tanzania Breweries Human resource Mnaager

+255763600033