Is it a good offer?

Hello Senior Members,
I have got an opening in Riyadh based company with SR 18000 pm all inclusive+ Air tkts once a year +30 days leave+ Family status.

I am planning to live Bachelor life in Riyadh, Pl guide me about the average monthly expenses.

Moreover, i may be shifting to Dammam after 3 months. So is there any difference in living cost wrto riyadh.

I believe in simple life style and can cook food around 20 days in a month.

Your reply will help me able to conclude the things to a great extent.

Dear PkkC,

Your expenses will not be more than 5,000 Riyals a month. For a bachelor your expenses will be 3,000 rials in rent for a decent portion of villa or apartment, utilities are not more than 500 & food is pretty cheap. If u prefer to cook at home & eat it will cost u 20 riyal max per meal & if u wish to eat out make it 35 Riyals max per meal. The above mentioned expenditures reflect the exaggerated figures.

pkkc wrote:

Hello Senior Members,
I have got an opening in Riyadh based company with SR 18000 pm all inclusive+ Air tkts once a year +30 days leave+ Family status.

I am planning to live Bachelor life in Riyadh, Pl guide me about the average monthly expenses.

Moreover, i may be shifting to Dammam after 3 months. So is there any difference in living cost wrto riyadh.

I believe in simple life style and can cook food around 20 days in a month.

Your reply will help me able to conclude the things to a great extent.

It all depends on your lifestyle, such questions have been asked 1000s of time, I recommend you to go through them. Use the custom search button on top right and you will get all the threads. To fetch max info, go through them.