DV lottery winner needing help (Affidavit of Support)

Dear Algerian resident in the USA,

I'm 26, I am originally from the city of Oran, Algeria. I am an Engineer with a Civil Engineering degree from the ‘Ecole Nationale Polytechnique' of Algiers and am currently working in Algiers Metro as an engineer.

I was selected in the DV-2013 Lottery American Green Card and I have my interview for the Visa in July 21st. Since 2010, the requirements for Algerian citizens who apply for the Green Card had changed. We ought to provide “Affidavit of Support” required for the Visa "To Show That Have sponsorship visa applicants and Will not Become Public expenses while in the United States”.
I gathered every other document they asked for, including my bank account with the required amount of money. I am contacting you today hoping that you will help me provide this document as it is the only document that is preventing me for successfully obtaining the Green Card and being able to pursue my studies in The U.S. I am a trustworthy person and I will be more than grateful if you will consider my request.

If you are unable to help me, please let me know to whom I should talk.
Kindly Yours,

Riad

Adelriad wrote:

I am contacting you today hoping that you will help me provide this document as it is the only document that is preventing me for successfully obtaining the Green Card and being able to pursue my studies in The U.S. I am a trustworthy person and I will be more than grateful if you will consider my request.

If you are unable to help me, please let me know to whom I should talk.
Kindly Yours,

Riad

I would be very careful of someone offering to provide this document off the internet without knowing you at all. It's a legally binding statement that they will be financially responsible for you. I've heard that sometimes religious organizations will do this for members, but I seriously doubt you will find an individual by posting a request here.