Residency appliction response time frame

Yeah, you right! It might take a while, up to eight weeks or more...

Have a look a this FAQ and I am sure will help you with more questions you might have.

Good luck!

Antonio

i suspect malta is worse....lol

you can get your SSC number form the nearest job centre with just a passport and a rental contract.....

SSN my company will sort that out. but i m surprised to tell you the truth that i need a residence form and ID card to be in a EU country!!!! thank god for this forum otherwise i would have never imagined to do it
what is the point of being in the eu if u r gonna do stuff our own way?
same applies for my dogs. i ll bring them and i need to fill in forms that are not required in any other EU copuntries
but good thing is that i am from cyprus and the mentality is exactly the same
patience and things will work out eventually

define eventually?

i know a week is 7 days and a month is either 28/29/30 or 31 days and a year is 52 weeks a decade is 10 years - not heard of eventually....lol

hahaahahaahahaahahahahahaha
well by what i have been reading ppl have been waiting for months to get their ID when im sure its a one day job.
eventually they ll either get it or lose or hope
its like in cyprus. my dad bought a house 5 years ago and he is still waiting for the title deeds. eventually he ll get them or sell the property ;)

Hi Lobo81,

are you really not aware that Cyprus requires EU citizens to apply for exactly the same documents that you have to apply for in Malta or any other EU country for that matter?

http://www.eurescyprus.eu/regulations-governing-eu.html

Cheers
Ricky

I am cypriot so i had no idea
i would like to apologize if i said anything wrong
i worked in the UK and no one asked me to fill in a residency form
maybe my comopany did it for me but i didnt get any id while working in london
as i said though i am thankful for this website which gives me all the correct information i need to live and work in Malta within its regulations :)
i have akll the forms and i will fill them in as long as i get my SSN

ricky can you find out what they have supposedly done in germany - i was told just last week by an EU Commission researcher - that they have abandoned the id cards for EU citizens - and only requiring it of TCNs....

Hi toon,

that is correct.

Germany never issued ID cards for foreigners anyway. I always had to use my UK passport as ID.

EU citizens in Germany have to register with the local council of the community they have chosen to live but are not issued with any kind of card. The landlord used to have to sign the registration form but they have abandoned that now. You just sign yourself that you live at a certain address.

The exact rules are governed by the state you live in. In Frankfurt you have to register within 1 week. The fine for not registering in time can be up to 500 € and it is enforced -)))

The notice that you moved into a certain address goes to around 37 other government and non-government departments including the tax office-))

Non-EU citizens apply for the same e-residence card that is issued in Malta.

Cheers
Ricky

aha