Need to store suitcase in BCN while walking the Camino in Sept.

I'm having no luck finding a long term storage in Barcelona (6 weeks max) for my suitcase while I walk the Camino de Santiago in Sept-Oct.  I'm hoping to find someone with space to keep it safe for me.  Maybe I can bring you something you are longing for from Canada as thanks!

Hello Happyme,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Hope you find someone to help you out in this dilemma.

Regards,
Pravin.

Hi there

I just red your letter.
If you still need a place for suitcase send a mail to my e-mail address.
[email protected]

(I walked the Camino de Santiago, France way 2 years ago and I live in Barcelona since the walk.)

Sofie

We have a small store room where I may possibly store your luggage. Let me know before reaching Barcelona. Only thing, that the bag may accumulate some dust over time. But you have a nice option.

Hello Anjubcn -> Could you please post an advert in the Housing in Barcelona - For rent (Storage) section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi, I am a new member and walked the Camino these last 3 summers. I know your post is old and I am guessing you already walked the camino and found a place hopefully to store your bag. If not  you can post stuff to Santiago post office marked post restante and mark clearly peligrino. As a pilgrim they will keep your items for 2 months. I have done it and you can also check on caminodesantiago.me.  Ivar has loads of info. Hope you enjoyed your Camino experience.
Tijax