I'm looking for a cheap car company in order to repair my car in perth

I have a mazda car which have to repair the gimbal, and I come from Taiwan. I'm looking for a cheap company in perth, if you have any information, please reply me. Thank for your big help.

No such thing as cheap when it comes to car repair work.

You get what you pay for. Best you go to 3 different companies near you and ask for a written quote, compare the quotes making sure they cover everything you want done to the vehicle then pick one.

Good evening,  I agree with Stumpy Perth is not a cheap place for repair,   Send me a message what you need repaired as I am unsure what you mean by gimbal?   I have ended up doing many repairs for friends and now word of mouth. Which nowbecome a hobby of mine I only work weekends and will review and give a good idea or explain and show you what this issue so that you understand when asking for a quote. I can advise what your expecting to pay for parts and labour. Or what to watch out for. I promise my work and can give you many references.  But I don't do total engine rebuilds any more as ties me up too long for not spending time with family.     Happy to try and help or point you in the right direction.  Cheers and good luck