** Switching Job After 10 Months **

Hi,
Assalam o alaikum
Kindly if anyone could response me the quick solution,

I am Software Engineer -
Iqama Profession: MUBARAMAJ HAASIB AALI - Computer Programmer.
september 15th - 2012 I arrived Riyadh, as I got a job offer from a small saudi based company in Riyadh,
After completing their project now they dont have any work for me, I am just doing nothing in the office, there are also some financial problems in the company, salaries being late many times, The company told and allowed me to work anywhere but stay on my VISA, or else exit, they are OK to provide any sort of letter i.e NOC etc anything, but they cannot transfer the VISA because transferring VISA can make problem for the company in future for them from govt. ministry.
Meanwhile yesterday I got a job offer from a good company they are ready to provide me VISA and saying to go back to Pakistan and come on our VISA.
I WANTED TO KNOW THAT:

1- HOW MUCH TIME PERIOD IS REQUIRED TO PROCESS THIS VISA AND COME BACK AGAIN TO RIYADH?
2- IS THIS ALLOWED TO SWITCH THE JOB AFTER 9 MONTHS (as in the contract it is written 2 years contract) ?
3- COMPANY IS READY TO PROVIDE ANY LETTER, DOC, NOC etc
4- I HAVE RECENTLY MARRIED HERE AND MY WIFE IS ON HIS FATHER'S IQAMA, SHOULD I TRANSFER IT NOW OR WAIT FOR NEW JOB AND THEN TRANSFER?

PLEASE EXPLICITLY IF YOU COULD DEFINE AND HELP ME OUT OF THIS SITUATION
THANKING YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE

SYED MUHAMMAD UMAIR MANSOOR
+966-56-923-83-93
umair.mansoor @ hotmail .com

1- Depends on rush in saudi embassy in your home country (e.g. Hajj or Ramadan season etc), agility of your agent etc. Say 2 months max.

2- You are leaving on a final exit so duration of 9 months etc really doesn't matter. As you'll come back you'll be given a new iqama number.

3- You don't need any docs from your employer.

4- You should wait for your arrival back on new visa. Or you'll add to hassles if you try to transfer her to your 'voiding-soon' Iqama.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

1- Depends on rush in saudi embassy in your home country (e.g. Hajj or Ramadan season etc), agility of your agent etc. Say 2 months max.

2- You are leaving on a final exit so duration of 9 months etc really doesn't matter. As you'll come back you'll be given a new iqama number.

3- You don't need any docs from your employer.

4- You should wait for your arrival back on new visa. Or you'll add to hassles if you try to transfer her to your 'voiding-soon' Iqama.

for transfering his wife's name late he will pay fine of 1000 riyals.

but what will be the procedure when he will come on new visa ? he have to visit Mahkama again to change his id information from his Marriage certificate, isn't it will create problem ?

Actually @VM, he doesn't need to. I know people with their wives living on dad's iqama for 5/6 yrs.

The concern you've raised is however right but the other way round solution is more of problematic. If he transfers his wife's iqama to him, she will have to leave the country on final exit. Then wait for him in the home country till he processes his new iqama and family visa. 4-5 months I guess.

If he holds back this, all that hassle is saved. The max penalty he'll bear will be 1,000 SAR (though I'm not very sure if the penalty applies).

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Actually @VM, he doesn't need to. I know people with their wives living on dad's iqama for 5/6 yrs.

The concern you've raised is however right but the other way round solution is more of problematic. If he transfers his wife's iqama to him, she will have to leave the country on final exit. Then wait for him in the home country till he processes his new iqama and family visa. 4-5 months I guess.

If he holds back this, all that hassle is saved. The max penalty he'll bear will be 1,000 SAR (though I'm not very sure if the penalty applies).

it applies i paid 1000 for the latness of 11 months, i took the information one told me you have maximum 1 year to transfer her to your iqama, after 10 months one other guy told me you was have only 3 months, now you have to pay the fine. while i was in jawazat(1000 paid, receipt attached with documents) official told me no the maximum is 2 months, who @#$% %$#@# $%^#$@#$^ told you that you have 1 year or 3 month and again he blessed with $%$%@# (not me)

yes i am definitely saying NO to transfer her on iqama now.
what i mean was she will stay here, he comes on new visa Inshaa Allah, then when he together with his wives father visit Jawazat, they will se that iqama number on marriage certificate and his future number are different, they will definitely reject the case, obviously he will rush to Mhkama Sharia and will ask to change id no on certificate.
i hope that everything goes alright, but what if he questioned ?? or they  can ?? that why you left before transfering her on your iqama.

it is just for the knowledge

I think the point raised about the marriage document is valid but should be of least concern for now as the wife would also have to go on final exit (increased hassles)

If no document is required , i suggest you put in a formal resignation AFTER you receive your new VISA from the new company and then go on exit.

Is it possibble that new company issue me the VISA whereas i am already on old company's VISA, or should I cancel the first visa first, by going back to pakistan and then only the new company would become able to issue the new one?

UmairMansoor wrote:

Is it possibble that new company issue me the VISA whereas i am already on old company's VISA, or should I cancel the first visa first, by going back to pakistan and then only the new company would become able to issue the new one?

well i have the minimum information on this visa issuance procedure, wait for the experts to reply (i dont know where are all, seems busy, they did nothing in the office on thursday and now finishing the work :D)
or you can call me for the few information, you have my number. but after 10 minutes.

@VM,
Coz for majority of us, Thursday is part of the weekend :D

@UmairMansoor,
Yes, it's possible to have the visa before you go off. I advise so in fact. Get the new visa ready (the paper) and then get the final exit to fly back.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

@VM,
Coz for majority of us, Thursday is part of the weekend :D

@UmairMansoor,
Yes, it's possible to have the visa before you go off. I advise so in fact. Get the new visa ready (the paper) and then get the final exit to fly back.

:/ lucky guyz, ok take it as did nothing on wednesday, and now working hard. :huh:

One more questions Guys and @HRGuru
If I donot transfer my wife's iqama from her father to me now, as I am planning to transfer it after 4 months after HAJJ, Can you please guide me that, if there is any FINE or surcharges?
or a simple 2000*SR only?

Thanks
Umair Mansoor

UmairMansoor wrote:

One more questions Guys and @HRGuru
If I donot transfer my wife's iqama from her father to me now, as I am planning to transfer it after 4 months after HAJJ, Can you please guide me that, if there is any FINE or surcharges?
or a simple 2000*SR only?

Thanks
Umair Mansoor

2000 transfer fee + 1000 late transfer fine = 3000

you must transfer her name within 2 month from the date written on your marriage certiface. if that time is already pass than no worries because the fine will remain same even after 1 year.

Are you sure about this?
Any experiences?

UmairMansoor wrote:

Are you sure about this?
Any experiences?

yes,scroll up i have shared my experience.

I don't think so @VM.

I recall I transferred my wife to my iqama after 6 months of marriage and there was no penalty. The amount I paid was 2,000 SAR which are standard govt. charges of first sponsorship transfer. @HRGuru, are you around?

TheLegendLeads wrote:

I don't think so @VM.

I recall I transferred my wife to my iqama after 6 months of marriage and there was no penalty. The amount I paid was 2,000 SAR which are standard govt. charges of first sponsorship transfer. @HRGuru, are you around?

can you tell when you got married ??

Dear TLL,

I came to Saudi Arabia in last February in "Free Visa" as building electrician. Since my sponsor has no work to offer me, he asked me to find a job. And I found one as electrical engineer (I am BE EEE). It's been 30 days since I provided my passport, Iqama and all other letters to my current company for the Transfer.

Company keeps promising me that "It will happen tomorrow & tomorrow".

I am now worried that since my "Free Visa" sponsor is in "Green" status if i could transfer the Iqama before 2 years. Is that rule still on?

Please reply as soon as possible.

Thank you!