Looking to set up business in DUBAI

Hi There,

Looking to set up some trading operations from Dubai. And i need general trading licence and all other related licences, registrations as we are into Imports and exports business. We are Indian nationals and need visa's.

So could anyone help me out in this as i'm looking to set up in very very low cost in any free zone especially in Jebel ali free zone.

Regards
Rahul

Hello,

Do you need someone to do this for you?

Thanks

Nikki

Hi Nikki

Just tracing the possibilities and of course if any one is there will definitely need suitable person. Or if any one had any kind of relevant information please share.

Regards
Rahul

after you might have secure that, i am ready to be your sales agent in Nigeria as i have market for ICT equipments like laptops, tablets, phones etc. please reply if interested in inreasing yours sales

what are the products you intend to deal with

ravi
dubai
[email protected]

Hi Ravi,

We are only into Agro commodities. Could you let me know from which place you are from?

Rahul

Chennai, now in Dubai.

meeru gunturaa?

agri commodities is still a broad term, can u be a lil more specific?

I got a friend here from Andhra who does shrimps.

ravi

Dear Ravi,

Its been so surprising on your GUESS. Simply agri commodities baskets, Chillies, cotton, yarn, Yellow corn, White sorghum, Turmeric and other spices and cereals. Please advice us on my way......

Thanks
Rahul

hfza.ae

go through this website for complete details.

must be better than Jebel Ali (might be expensive)

What about the Chamber of Commerce?

They can provide you all the information that you need.

If you are looking a new business set up in Dubai then first clears all document verifications and license details. In new marketing strategy - businessview.ae/ very low to high cost business will set up.

New Marketing strategies (businessview.ae) can help you to make set an effective business in market. You can analysis your competitors also.

Hello ? i will be moving to dubai soon . In ahead of that, I would like to make contact with Indpendent Physical Agro Commodities Traders/Brokers. My email is , [email protected], any names or leads you may suggest. Many thanks in advance. Gustavo Montero

rahul, freezone, you can apply directly. call to toll free number if you can.

among others,sugar, soya bean oil, what your email ?, gmontero

i am looking for someone with capacity to place the agrocommoditeies. whats your email ? gmontero

Hi,

For a full general trading compnay licence in UAE freezone with showroom facility (5 visas) I am looking a partner/buyer. Low investment with big facilities.
Please contact  : [email protected]

Regards
Shakil

Please contact at : [email protected],  if you are interested in one time low investment for ready Real Estate Brokerage business in Dubai. Selling due to some other interests in UK.

Hi, gmontero,

Please share information at : [email protected]. We have products showroom facility.

Regards,
Shakil

Hi Rahul,

Please refer to my mail sent earlier.

Regards,
Shakil