ViSA Transfer or Sponsored transfer Procedures during Probation period

Dear brothers, Asalaam Alyekum

Just two weeks ago i came to Riyadh on Company Sponsored work visa and from 1-2day am not able to adjust in this dry hot climate. I am facing D-hydration with dust allergy which is causing me breathing with nasal infection problem here. My question is CAN I ASK MY CURRENT Employer for Sponsorship Transfer during probation period to other Employer in Eastern Provice like Jubail Damman, khobar As i have earlier spent 4 yrs at Jubail and was fine with no health issues.

Kindly advice your suggestions. For this your kind act i will be highly obliged of yours.

Jazak Allah

Khalid

muaqeb.com might be of some help if you read and write arabic. these are people that do the paper work for this kind of thing, and they would know the process and rules for it

Thanks for your reply brother, I am an Indian Nationality and cant read/understand Arabic so well, any other reliable source/information can u provide.

Jazak Allah
Khalid

If you have an offer from someone in the Eastern province and a visa is available with them, you may go out and come back on the new visa.

The option you've asked about is only available if your new employer is in blue category of Nitaqat.

About leaving your current employer, I trust you've to make the move before your probation period expires and your iqama is processed.

Thanks a lot brother for your answer on above captioned post. I do have an offer from Eastern province and they have given me two options either join thru transfer of sponsorship or go back in India and come back in their sponsorship visa. I heard from some people that if i go before completion of probation period and also I've to finish first six month of my IQAMA date of issue or else saudi embassy will not stamp visa for next six months in my case. My Iqama which is under process. They have processed my iqama on first week but i didn't get it yet.

My current employer has refused to give me transfer based on current health issues, according to them they only can exit me if i resign.

Please clarify me i am so confused to take any decision and living in Riyadh is causing me health issues.

Thanks in Advance.....Jazak Allah