ROOM TO SHARE

Hi everyone ,
name is Mafe and I, m a former flatmate. That means that I, m leaving the flat, in this case the ROOM that I SHARE with an tidy, responsible and respectful girl. There are 3 people more in the house: a couple in the ground floor and other girl in other single room. They are all busy during the week so we are looking for someone who is busy as well who respects others sleeps, no parties at home then but sociable please.
About the room: Is really spacious, you will never feel that you re sharing, you will have your own wardrobe with 2 drawers, a chest of drawers and an extra night table with more drawers. There are 2 toilets, the bigger with the bath in your floor. In 8 months I had never to wait to go in. There is a shared nice living room with a corner sofa, SKY TV and unlimited wifi. There is a front garden with a barbecue when its possible. Everyone have their own life however there is a good atmosphere in the house. You are more than welcome to give us a call and visit the house . Iy would be available from the 14 August but we would like to select the person before end of July.
Thank you very much

Hi Mafe and welcome aboard :)

could you please post in the housing section ?

Thanks,

Julien

I'm an PhD student. I will have an internship in London on september during 3 months. So, I'm interested by the room. I want to know the total price for this period.

i am in Ghana hoping to travel to the UK for visit and do not have a place is  there anyone who will offer me a place and how much will it cost to share for 90 day