Any advise for faster way to be able speak francais??

Soon I will have to stay in France to adapt myself there and first thing that I must able to do is speak Francais...pfff really not easy for my tongue to pronounce properly and memorize the grammer too. Does anyone has same experience?? I need some advise and share pleaseeee...

Cheers
Yuvita

You should have asked me first what I thought about Indonesian ladies marrying Frenchmen, and they taking you off to France.  LOL!

Hi Ubudian...

Haahhahhhaha yeah, but not too late to listen to your opinion now ^^. Well... we will often back to Bali and Jakarta.
Hows your life in ubud? we love ubud.
Shall I call you Bli Ubud? LOL

Bli Ubud?…nah, orang gila is just fine!  Very close friends call me Kumpi! :lol:  Truth is, I am getting older. 

Life in Ubud is just great thanks, and most of us are celebrating Made Pastika's re-election as governor, but phew, that was close!

Enjoy your time in France and good luck learning French. 

I hope the trade off for that is your hubby learning Bahasa Indonesia?

The easiest way to learn French is to study hard and work at it.

Yessss Hailey, I have to *_^

Im not yet your close friend so I can call you Kumpi gila......lol.
yess I teaching my hubby bahasa and so far he is expert in 2 sentence : "Nggak tahu" and "bodo amat"....hhahahhahha , Im a good teacher rite?
Enjoy your day in ubud and babi guling Ibu Oka..yummy yummy.

Hey.. grow old but stay fun and young heart.

I will enjoy my summer fiesta in France for sure.:)

Practice practice practice. You have a French hubby, is there any greater way to learn?? I think you just have to tell yourself not to be lazy and work hard at it. Everything comes with its price :P

The best of luck.

“You have a French hubby, is there any greater way to learn??”

I'd call that the sleeping dictionary…which btw is also the title of a great movie if you haven't seen it yet.  It's set in Sarawak in the late 19th century.  A must see, especially for those of us involved with mixed marriages, romances or even one night stands!

Ubudian wrote:

“You have a French hubby, is there any greater way to learn??”

I'd call that the sleeping dictionary…which btw is also the title of a great movie if you haven't seen it yet.  It's set in Sarawak in the late 19th century.  A must see, especially for those of us involved with mixed marriages, romances or even one night stands!

I dhould look it up online! Lol. Thanks Roy :-)

A good synopsis here Annie:

wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sleeping_Dictionary

Ubudian wrote:

A good synopsis here Annie:

wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sleeping_Dictionary

Its interesting story. I will see if I can stream it tonight!
Thanks again Roy :-)

Sohie and Kumpi you both are right...I only have 1 probleme "lazy"...hhahhahaha.

“You have a French hubby, is there any greater way to learn??

So trueee, I have my sleeping dictionary...lol.

Btw I read the synopsis and really must see movie.
Tks Kumpi^^.

Happy learning :-)