Help needed

hello all, my case is different as i am european ! i m willing to move to Hawaii for a year with my children , that is why i decided to take a sabbatical. my problem is that everytime i am interrested in renting a place and getting infos, they all asked me for a job and incomes, which i dont have...but can pay cash ! this trip seems impossible and holidays rentals are way too expensive!! could you pls let me know if theres another way ? thanks a lot

Hello Cavano,

Well, concerning your situation, it's a bit different as you stated it true, because the authorities or people where you will hire a house would like to have at least some proof whether you work, or where you've got the money, for security measure.
You can post in Housing in Hawaii section for renting of houses or rooms, which might help you.

Thank you.

Pravin.

Bonjour Cavano,

Vous pouvez essayer Craigslist.com/hawaii il y a plein d'offre de logement pap .
Quelle ile avez-vous choisi?

Audrey

bonjour Audrey, nous avons choisi Oahu mais le probleme reste le meme sur craig s list... demande d employeur et de revenus. Pourtant je veux payer un lease de 6 mois cash !! des pistes pour m aider? Merci de toutes infos precieuses

Hello Audrey,

Could you please write in English in this English speaking forum?

Thank you,
Christine

They need us to speak english on the forum so here we go.
I live on Kauai not on Oahu. I bet it's harder to find accommodation over there.
If you choose Kauai I might be able to help you.
You can always try to contact Hawaiilife Real Estate agency  001 (800) 370-3848 and ask them for long term leasing and tell them you are able to afford 6months upfront.

If you need more help, here is my email [email protected]

Good Luck
Audrey

Hi Audrey,
I chose Oahu due to my 3 kids.I guess im gonna have to fly back there and make appointments with real estate agencies.. I keep your email adress just in case !
Thanks a lot for your precious help
Sandrine