Expat.com Monthly Get-Together in Muscat!

@ Laul: In my defence, I did enjoy the company of everyone at Gelato.... even the ones that I "may" or "may not" have forgotten to invite for the Sur Trip  :cool:

Hey guys! That was s lovely bbq evening we had yesterday, there were some hiccups but it eventually turned out, funtastic.......Maggie, welcome to the group, Vikki, we missed you there, we look forward to have you in the next event......next event being considered is a karaoke night on a Wednesday night.....table is open for date nomination

a fun event with tons of delicious foooood.

Cheers to new friendship..good food, good company

That is good to meet new friends

can i join in next event?  :unsure

you're more than welcome arnold007.

Yes! I love ice cream :)

arnold007 wrote:

YOu are most welcome Arnold, everyone is welcome, in fact we received in the past several requests to join but they never showed up. They missed the fun and the friendship developed within the group.

hexebella wrote:
arnold007 wrote:

YOu are most welcome Arnold, everyone is welcome, in fact we received in the past several requests to join but they never showed up. They missed the fun and the friendship developed within the group.

Hexe.... I was just going to post something similar, A lot of "flash in the pan" conversations.... by the way, I'm off during the third week of May, lets plan something before that :):cheers:

Where are you off to? Holiday to some fancy place?

Rammy87 wrote:
hexebella wrote:
arnold007 wrote:

Hexe.... I was just going to post something similar, A lot of "flash in the pan" conversations.... by the way, I'm off during the third week of May, lets plan something before that :):cheers:

Ok cool...lets do something. ...what about jabal al akhdar....the best place this summer...we can bring cooked food for picnic....indian food...egyptian food....malaysian food....british food...filipino food....united nation food festival!!!!

Maggie Pisces wrote:

Where are you off to? Holiday to some fancy place?

Quite a few ideas in the Pipeline but thinking Southwest Asia this time :)

i guess you mean the subcontinent..

I was thinking Laos, Cambodia, Burma etc....

all those are SEA, members of ASEAN heh.

Yep.... my bad.... South East Asian Countries..... tired after Karate  :mad::unsure

Lets discuss geography when we meet....lets pkan the next event.

Hey guys (And the GIRL:dumbom:  ... how're u all doin..

Lau! I spotted u a few times back in the office, but i cudn't stop to meet u.....!!!!|

I had been busy with participating the Oman Drift season last 2 weeks with the redbull ..................  and then the house shifting....which is finally done.... !!! So what's the plan.....  is my "Night Stay" plan still active ?  or you guys have decided something elseova it ???

schaz wrote:

Lau! I spotted u a few times back in the office, but i cudn't stop to meet u.....!!!!|

I had been busy with participating the Oman Drift season last 2 weeks with the redbull ..................  and then the house shifting....which is finally done.... !!! So what's the plan.....  is my "Night Stay" plan still active ?  or you guys have decided something elseova it ???

Hey Schaz, how's life? haven't heard from you in a long time.

We're always there for you.
We'll post the dates and venues of events and if you think we have the honor to have your presence among us feel free to join us, haha.

We'll keep things spontaneous for you because any plan that involves you has never worked out so far.

LauIsBack wrote:
schaz wrote:

Hey Schaz, how's life? haven't heard from you in a long time.

We're always there for you.
We'll post the dates and venues of events and if you think we have the honor to have your presence among us feel free to join us, haha.

We'll keep things spontaneous for you because any plan that involves you has never worked out so far.

Bullseye!!! :top:

schaz wrote:

You already spotted lau and you can't stop to meet him????? :/

Hey guys and 'the gurl'....so Bella, you are known as the girl now ha

Maggie Pisces wrote:

Hey guys and 'the gurl'....so Bella, you are known as the girl now ha

Yeah Maggie, our beloved Schaz call me "the gurl".....so sweet, right?

Yes,its a cute endearment

Lau.... where do you get these incredible profile pics, I first thought there was some dirt on my screen  :lol:

Rammy87 wrote:

Lau.... where do you get these incredible profile pics, I first thought there was some dirt on my screen  :lol:

that's an extra feature of a paid EB account.

Bella / Lau /  Rammy and those whom I don't know....

Let's meet this friday for a cup of coffee somewhere ???   can we ?

schaz wrote:

Sure Schaz, good idea! We haven't met since x-mas.

Once you've found a table, give us a ring?

LauIsBack wrote:
schaz wrote:

Lau and all,
Here we done here....  Friday Evening - probably around 7 or 8, come to 'the waves' (as i have shifted there  :D ) or Almouj golf club - coffee area.................

The "GURL"!
your presence will add a value.....

Cheers!

I'm ok as long as my generous driver is ok.

LauIsBack wrote:
schaz wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::top::top::top:
Excellent Rammy...I luv it!

Sorry cant join you guys tomorrow
have to go Dubai for my visa run..

Maggie Pisces wrote:

Sorry cant join you guys tomorrow
have to go Dubai for my visa run..

No worries Maggie....more events to come....tomorrow is still in the air..... :D

LauIsBack wrote:

Don't pull my leg....might charge you :/

schaz wrote:
LauIsBack wrote:
schaz wrote:

Lau and all,
Here we done here....  Friday Evening - probably around 7 or 8, come to 'the waves' (as i have shifted there  :D ) or Almouj golf club - coffee area.................

The "GURL"!

Cheers!

Guys, you think we will find a physical human being? Or a spiritual being?

haha, I'll learn to live with a phantom.

hexebella wrote:
LauIsBack wrote:

what? u wanna charge a cute guy like Kurt Cobain?

LauIsBack wrote:
hexebella wrote:
LauIsBack wrote:

what? u wanna charge a cute guy like Kurt Cobain?

:huh::huh::huh:

hexebella wrote:
schaz wrote:
LauIsBack wrote:

Lau and all,

The "GURL"!

Cheers!

Guys, you think we will find a physical human being? Or a spiritual being?

That was a fantastic evening guys, indeed lovely  bonding......thanks to Schaz for organizing! :top: