Expat.com Monthly Get-Together in Muscat!

Hats off to Rammy and Schaz for making it to the get together tonight, it was lovely catching up with you guys and I really appreciate it as however of your busy schedule, you both could manage to spare some of your time for the meeting; that was so nice of you.

@Rammy, thanks a lot for bringing over Simon & Josephine; it was so interesting meeting them.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon guys and always keep in touch :top::thanks::one:cheers:

Apologies for a short time.... however will certainly look forward to sit with u guys for even more in the next meet Inshalah !!!:cheers:

OO..Nooo,,,,I missed 3rd.:sosad:

when u arrange 4th get together?:kiss:

good

very good

When & where is the next meeting :cool:

Hey Guys ... Time to catch up before the holidays :)

So for whoever available and wants to join us ... Will meet at Starbucks (Qurum Beach Road) on Tuesday July 30, 2013 @ 08:30PM!

Post a note in here if you are planning to join, just to have an idea on whom to expect!

Hope to see you all there :)

will be coming.....one request, can we make it on the dot?

tnx.

@Vido : Sure, I'll be there... I kinda like the Starbucks outdoor seating area... its nice with the Sea-breeze....

Can we make it on Friday or Saturday. Tuesday is working day so please postpone it.

NSAMEER.N1 wrote:

Can we make it on Friday or Saturday. Tuesday is working day so please postpone it.

Apologies for that ... But I can't change the timing at the moment due to other commitments!

hllau9 wrote:

too bad, I ain't got no car at the moment. Probably next time.

If you can post a landmark, then I am sure an attendee could give you a life, if he/she is coming via that way :)

VidO!

I guess im packed up with an iftar dinner invitation somewhere on 30th July... i'll just reconfirm you shortly!

Any news when the next one will be and where? I just arrived three weeks ago in Oman
Ronald

ronvzan wrote:

Any news when the next one will be and where? I just arrived three weeks ago in Oman
Ronald

Starbucks (Qurum Beach Road) on Tuesday July 30, 2013 @ 08:30PM!

Hello guys hope everyone is doing well and i appreciate the efforts you guys are putting in for this get together. I will be joining you guys this time. One question is how do i recognise you guys. Best regards, Zain.

where is midan suites exactly? i'm staying in ghubra near al maha international hotel

hllau9 wrote:

Hey Hexebella

Right opposite Al Maha Hotel is a grocery shop called 'Fayha'.
Take the road in between Al Maha and Fayha all the way to the very end, which is like 200m away and there you have Midan Hotel located on your left.

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/4599/anf.png

Excellent!

I'm just living very near the place......opposite Al Reef Suites LOL!

Will pick you up at 8PM.....if you can PM me your contact number would be much better.

Cheers!

hllau9 wrote:

cool! Count me in, provided that Hexebella remembers to pick me up, hah.

I will pick you up Lau....no worries, cheers!:)

@ Hexebella : Hope you had some quality time in your trip..... your leaving to Jordan soon right??

Rammy87 wrote:

@ Hexebella : Hope you had some quality time in your trip..... your leaving to Jordan soon right??

Hahaha! Rammy, you saw my post......yup, just a short one....and you are going to Dubai.....we need to organize a farewell get together for you. See you tomorrow, Cheers!

Nope, decided to sideline the offer from Dubai..... happy to stay where I am..... However, I am taking a short time off in the near future.... :)

That's good to hear Rammy....you will still be with us then. Cheers!

hllau9 wrote:

Great night out!
Thanks to Hexebella for the lift, Vido and Rammy for organizing the gathering.

Thanks for coming Man ... It was a pleasure to see you all there :)

VidO!
My apologies this time, however i was dead busy :) as i told u ...and got free at 11.
I'm travelling outside the country from 6th August till 5th September. Will see you guys once im back Inshalah!!!

schaz wrote:

VidO!
My apologies this time, however i was dead busy :) as i told u ...and got free at 11.
I'm travelling outside the country from 6th August till 5th September. Will see you guys once im back Inshalah!!!

Enjoy your break Man & Have a Nice Trip :)

Thanks bro!
Will call u before i leave!

hllau9 wrote:

Great night out!
Thanks to Hexebella for the lift, Vido and Rammy for organizing the gathering.

My pleasure Lau.......

Guys, looking forward to the next meet-up

hllau9 wrote:

looking forward to another get-together, perhaps before Vido leaves Oman for good? heh.

Hey ... Final Decision, I'm not leaving; Therefore will meet up again soon ... Stay tuned :D

Woooohoooo! Great news!

syedshabbir_shah wrote:

Vido and team EB!
I'm back at oman and looking forward to see you guys soon in the next get together!!

Regards,
SCHAZ!!!

Hey Man ... Welcome back and Hope you had a fantastic time (However I know you did ;) )

Why did you change your account?! We used to see you as Schaz now we have the full name :lol:

Hopefully will arrange to meet up some time next week :)

Cheers,

Thanks vido!
By mistaken i logged in from the old account and then i realized :)

Indeed i had a great time (As u already know) .....however even i know u had a marvellous time during your travel as well ;)....

So let me know when's the next meet and im up for it Inshalah !!!

Hey Guys ... Time to catch up again after the holidays :)

So!!! For whoever available and wants to join us ...We Will meet at Caribou Cafe (Bareeq Shatti Mall) on Wednesday September 18, 2013 @ 08:00PM!

Kindly Post a note in here if you are planning to join, just to have an idea of whom to expect!

Hope to see you all there :)

Count me in Vido!

Im not expecting to visit anywhere else by that time!!!
See ya at 18th inshalah! however.... drop me a reminder via viber or watsapp....!!  thanks!!!

schaz wrote:

Count me in Vido!

Im not expecting to visit anywhere else by that time!!!
See ya at 18th inshalah! however.... drop me a reminder via viber or watsapp....!!  thanks!!!

Cool ... I will ;) ... See you then :)

I'm in :)

Rammy87 wrote:

I'm in :)

Sounds Good :)

Guys, I would love to come, but then I have a long day today, I'm starting at 7am due to a big event I have......if I still have energy at 8pm i will pop in

@Hlau, will let you know if i will make it, we will go together....

Cheers!

Hey Vido,

It was nice to catch up yesterday.... :D Will have to look up the kite gliding thing ;)

Vido!
My appologizes!  I tried to turn the car while returning from office :) but seriously cudn't managed that time :)
!!!

Gonna meet you in a day or two for a casual cup of coffee!!