Expat.com Monthly Get-Together in Muscat!

schaz wrote:
LauIsBack wrote:

@Schaz,

SOLID upper arms, you must have been hitting the gym hard.

Yeah, these days....kinda regular..  but u seem to be hidden !!  I'm shifted to Gas Directorate for few months.. hoping to (Atleast) see you someday  :dumbom:

Vido wrote:

@Schaz ... I just came to know about the meet-up you called for; I have been out of Muscat over the past weekend and had no access to check my emails. Sorry that I have missed that!

No worries mate....  looking forward to see you guys again soon..

I wonder where "THE GURL" is....   :/

Just right here waiting  for you :cool:

schaz wrote:
hexebella wrote:
LauIsBack wrote:

this is good.

What is good?

You are good, The gurl!!!!!   :cool:

:gloria:gloria:gloria

Hey guys how is everyone doing.... Greetings from Laos  :)  .... I hope everyone is having a great time like me

hey Rammy!

Life must be good for you.

Ha ha ha..... Excellent .... Can't get any better than this... I might not come back :p

Rammy87 wrote:

Hey guys how is everyone doing.... Greetings from Laos  :)  .... I hope everyone is having a great time like me

no get together being organized, YOU are not around :sosad:

Anyway, have a wonderful time. look forward to your travel stories ;)

Ha ha ..... But I dont want to come back from Laos.... Sometimes I think this is just an inception  :D

hexebella wrote:
Rammy87 wrote:

no get together being organized, YOU are not around :sosad:

Anyway, have a wonderful time. look forward to your travel stories ;)

Anyone up for a casual meet-up this saturday. Please confirm.

Have a blast,take full advantage of your holiday coz soon you have to face reality and come back to the real world !! Buhuhu

schaz wrote:

Anyone up for a casual meet-up this saturday. Please confirm.

I wonder why I'm always unable to catch up with you!!!  :(
I'm out of Muscat over the coming weekend ;)

how did the get togeather go any pics

wait for me...
I'll come there soon  :(:D

you are welcome :)

thanks  :D

Please check FB page "Living in Oman"...I posted some.

hexebella what was the  attendence ,  :)

hexebella wrote:

Hey, the Gurl!!
Its been ages and ages now ...  :) ..  After 11th June, the schedule became tough for me.... and got finally in control now.....!!!!
So, let me finally call you, instead of fixing a spot via msg here,.... and lets finally catch up :)
!!

hashir3 wrote:

hexebella what was the  attendence ,  :)

There were only 4 of us who are always committed to attending every meet up, the last meet up were the 4 of us Vido Dido, Rami, Lau and me. Maggie joined us with her 2 daughters and and another 2 friends joined who are not from EB.

Whenever we post a meet up, there are several members here expressed their intention to join but never showed up. As this becomes a routine, we organize most of our meet ups offline as other people here are taking it as a joke. Even with a very short notice, the 4 of us always present. Rami loves to do it :P

schaz wrote:
hexebella wrote:

Hey, the Gurl!!
Its been ages and ages now ...  :) ..  After 11th June, the schedule became tough for me.... and got finally in control now.....!!!!
So, let me finally call you, instead of fixing a spot via msg here,.... and lets finally catch up :)
!!

Come down here Schaz and bring the gang :D

I will always be there in meeting,after I come there,promise  :)

I'm a joker.

https://scontent-b-mad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/57969_407323609328834_789585423_n.jpg

poor kitty

Hi

May i know when is the upcomin mtg

Cheers
N

Blue N wrote:

Hi

May i know when is the upcomin mtg

Cheers
N

3rd week of August is being planned for the next meet up as some of the guys are out of Oman. We will post once date and venue is finalized, most likely a Friday or Saturday.

Who are here in muscat and have free time during this holiday? Why don't we organize an evening coffee chat or a sunset chat by the beach, just bring your own drinks. Anyone? Anytwo? Anythree? 4 5 6?

Hey guys! We are organizing a get together on 22nd August, it's a Friday. Vido, Lau, Maggie kindly be available on this date as this is the most suitable date for us to meet. Schaz just turn up without notice would be great. Other members are welcome, would be our pleasure to meet you all.

Neither venue nor activity has been discussed yet, please post your suggestions.

hexebella wrote:

Hey guys! We are organizing a get together on 22nd August, it's a Friday. Vido, Lau, Maggie kindly be available on this date as this is the most suitable date for us to meet. Schaz just turn up without notice would be great. Other members are welcome, would be our pleasure to meet you all.

Neither venue nor activity has been discussed yet, please post your suggestions.

Hi everyone,

Just moved here from Shanghai, would love to attend these get-togethers. Unfortunately I'm out on Aug 22nd. If anyone would like to meet up the weekend of Aug 8-9, give me a shout :).

Cheers,

Hans

hey Hexe I can't do a catch up on Aug 22nd.... We are heading down to salalah / camping.... How about during the week .... :)

wow count me in yey !  :top:

jolens22 wrote:

wow count me in yey !  :top:

count you in for Aug 22nd or coming weekend (Aug 8/9) or both? :p

Hello All,

please fix a date and i will be there this time, sorry for the last times my buddies  :sick

long time no c Ramy,Hex,Farooq,Vid,and others who was attended the first gathering.. :thanks:

@ welcome for any new friends in here wish to meet all

regarding  a trip to the mountains heeeeem nice idea and if so i will prepare a car for you guyz and the place we can speak about it till the date. 6 seats with driver i have free so fix  a date and let us go for a trip, but i think we will miss Rammy with he's nice camera shoot :sosad:

do your best and choose the best :idontagree:

Ammar

:D aug 22 hehe

Chaps dont miss this meeting

Happy to hear from you ammar after such a long time.....lets plan the mountain trip and execute. ....planning and engineering.

EBs, suggest a date for the mountain trip.

Rammy87 wrote:

hey Hexe I can't do a catch up on Aug 22nd.... We are heading down to salalah / camping.... How about during the week .... :)

Rammy we discussed and finalised this date based on your schedule and expecting the rest to be back by this time. We already agreed on this date. ...we can't be changing  dates to always suit your availability and this date came from you.

hexe count me in on august 22 see yah  :top:

22 Aug is fine by me.

hexebella wrote:
Rammy87 wrote:

Rammy we discussed and finalised this date based on your schedule and expecting the rest to be back by this time. We already agreed on this date. ...we can't be changing  dates to always suit your availability and this date came from you.

Dear Hexe, I can sense your frustration but priorities change and all our gatherings have only been arranged on a general consensus among the members...... We discussed this sometime back on the dates. Also we have never changed our timings to suit a particular person's availability (That probably explains our turnout).

Nevertheless, nothing is cast in stone, please dont change the dates to suit my convenience, but if I am around I will drop in.

We have 3 confirmed on 22nd aug....Jolens, Lau and Farook, he confirmed on Living in Oman page. Maggie and Vido hope that you guys can make it.

Where are the rest who are bored and looking for friends? This is the time for you to meet new friends.

Ammar will you be free so we can plan the mountain trip?