Meeting new people

Hi guys,I arrived in Dubai 15 days ago and i would like to meet new people...im Spanish and i will be working in Dubai for maybe long time...if everything is fine ;)....drop me a message if you are interested

hi yap i am also here would be a strong friendship with you i hope so

afty

Hi

Welcome to Dubai!!!!! I hope you find friends and have a great time......

Como esta?:cool:

Heyyy.. I am also new in Dubai.. I arrived one week ago... let's plan smthg for this WE.. besos :D

Hi Danielle i saw your post, so how you finding it in dubai so far?
it would luv to catch up with you sometime may be for a coffee and know more about you :) look forward to hearing from you here is my email address [email protected]

welcome

welcome to dubai. contact me with; [email protected]

Hello jerome uzo -> An introduction maybe? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

[Moderated: Expat.com is not a dating website. Thank you]

Hi Daniela, I'm latin too.
Looking for a friend to go out and hang out with...
Please send me your contact info,
Rob

hello daniela ,how are you ? hope you have meet lots of friends now .enjoy dubai and be wise

where are you working and staying daniella ?

[Moderated: This forum is not a dating website.]

Hello, I'm an American in Dubai.  Let me know if you like to meet and talk about things.

Regards,

Sam

Hey Daniela,

How are you finding Dubai so far. I've been here for about 8 months and I've made a few good friends. If you're keen to meet up, let me know.

Hey Daniela,
Welcome to Dubai. Been here 5 years going for 6... Dubai is a great place and it takes about 6months to a year to realise if you like it or not.
Dubai and the UAE has some interesting places and you'll probably meet some interesting people.
Have fun, enjoy the ride and always keep in touch with home, it helps.
:)

Hey, I'm also quite new to UAE. I'm from London and I'll be living here for a year :)

Welcome Muzna.... Hope you settle well in Dubai

Thank you

Hello there, welcome in Dubai. I 've been here for 7 years now i am from Philippines, I hope you enjoy your stay. If you need to ask about anything, just message me. Take care and good luck
:)

Hi Daniela,

Hope Dubai is treating you well.

I too am looking to make friends :). My name is Srijay, and i work as a risk consultant in Dubai.

I like to travel, see places, meet people and make friends. Looking forward to getting connected to you. My email id is [email protected]

Keep in touch.

[moderated: please give a little introduction instead of your phone num]

Muzna_q wrote:

Hey, I'm also quite new to UAE. I'm from London and I'll be living here for a year :)

Welcome to Dubai :))))

hellooo.. still looking for friends????
i beleive that dubai must have provided you enough...
if not.,,, lets meet

hi I just moved to Dubai 3 months ago....anyone wanna catch up....ciao

hi am here having free time for fun for most of my time wana join docontact me on 0504601800

Hola Daniela,

como estas ? Bienvenida a Dubai es un placer , soy tambien trabajando en Dubai hace mucho tiempo y me gustaria ser tu amigo , si possible???
Espero vemos muy pronto cuidate

Hi abdulah zaini,

Can you please translate your post in English as this is an Anglophone forum for other members to be able to read and participate in the thread. Thank you! ;)

Regards,

David.

P.S: Sorry for off topic.

Hi guys,
I am also new to this city, I am from Indonesia will be here for a year or so if things are goes well. Would be nice to meet new ppl and friends and share different cultures exploring Dubai coffee,
Movies, walking in the beach....

Regards
Diah

Good luck

Hi Diah,
Welcome to Dubai ....!!!!!

Hey Lets be friends..... Drop me mail sujisaveme (at) gmail

Waiting for your reply..

Suji  :top:

hola! chikas

Holla!!
Hope all have a great weekend..:)