Any BJJ or KravMaga in HCMH ?

Hi there !
I may come to HCMH in the next 2 months for a minimum period of 6 months and I was wondering if you know any good places to learn BJJ or Kravmaga. I did some of it before -I'm a beginner :) - and I would like to learn more about it. If you have any information about it please contact me =D

BJJ, try to go Saigon Sport Club D7. Very good and professional Gym. Talk with Mr Jonathan.

Bye

Yes there is a BJJ place run by Erik Koehne in Phu Nhuan. Try typing in Luta Livre on FB, he's a really nice guy so try it out there.

Whats BJJ? :D

Ok, got it - Hauuudukem!

hello ! thank for your reply bruno. I think that the gym you are talking about looks pretty cool but I believe it's quite far away from my work place :( When I'll be in HCMH I might go thete to chdck yhe distance and the price. thank you again :)

heya georges I could not find anything on facebook concerning the club you are talking about. Could send me the direct link please ? Anyway thank for your help :)

[moderated: no free ads please register in the business directory]

Thank you GeorgeC !

Hi guy
Lets check it down, very very cool..come and joint us.

facebook.com/saigonsportsclub?fref=ts

Yeah I alreday noticed that place it looks really reeeeaaaaally cool ! I think I gonna drop by when I will get to HCM but I think this place is quite far away for me :(

Come and check,very cool for you
SSC is an escape from ervey day.
Thanks

[moderated: no free ads please register in the business directory]