Langage swap

Hi all
I have been for a while on the French forum but brand new on here,so let me introduce myself to you
I am a 40 and something French Vietnamese male living in Saigon.I d like to improve my english speaking skills.I am interested in exchanging langages with English speaking people(best if you are native).I speak fluent French and Vietnamese,so if you guys would like to learn French or Vietnamese,let s meet together.
I live 20 min away by bus from dist 1.
Thanks for reading this post.Hopefully I can hear from you guys soon.Take care

Welcome to blog!
Hope you can find out more people from here to exchange language!

Welcome.
Makes perfect sense to be in the English blog, if you wish to meet other English speaking bloggers.

Thanks Charmavietnam and Hellnoi

You are welcome TanPhuong! :)

Hi tanphuong,

I'm not sure if I can exchange language with you since my English is somewhat fluent but still a second language. However, I'd like to learn some French. So if you're interested, we can meet up.

Cheers,

Thanks Bem for replying.Of course,it will be a pleasure to meet up with you even if you are not native :-))What district of Saigon do you live?Are you working?I live not far from the airport.We can talk by PM in order not to distract other people from this post
No worry,my English is not that excellent either even if I can hold a conversation correctly :-))
Cheers