How good is the EPS mail Service in DR? Has anyone used their services

Just curious to know if anyone has used the EPS services in D.R. For package deliveries originating from the U.S. I just signed up for their mail services here in Cabarete and I would love to hear any reviews on their service? Has anyone ever not received a package that was sent from the U.S? And could I use the same service to mail a letter or package to the U.S? Any feedback on your experiences would truly be appreciated.  Thanks.

Yes we have used them many times with out a problem. Angie (owner) is a honest and good person. You will do fine with them. Many Expats and businesses use them here on the north coast.

Bob K

Thanks for the response Bob, just curious; Can you mail a package back to the U.S. through them? Or is there another service available for that? Now that I have gotten the receiving mail thing figured out, now I just have to figure the sending part :-/

We mail back to the US through them as well.

Bob K

I  can second a recommendation, a friend swears by them. I use CPS and am very happy.

Ive used CPS for personal and business and it works wonders!

Is EPS and CPS the same mailing service? The one I signed up with was EPS in Cabarete, and how do you mail packages back to the U.S. using their service? What is the process and cost? Thanks.

EPS and CPS are different companies.  To mail a package to the US you need to take it to the EPS office, they will tell you how much it costs, or check their website if they have one.

with CPS I can use their online calculator but don't know if EPS has one.

Thanks for the info planner.  Will contact them to find out more about mailing packages back to the U.S.