Watching Premiership Champions League

we are SOCCER FANATICS we hope to meet other (other than S.A. fans) soccer fans when we are there we love to get together in a group... we plan to be in Brasil for World Cup Soccer tickets are an arm and a leg but just being with the fans is EXCITING!!! Down Bayern Munich Go Dortmund !!!!! we'd love to get together with fellow expats who enjoy soccer ...

we are SOCCER FANATICS we hope to meet other (other than S.A. fans) soccer fans when we are there we love to get together in a group... we plan to be in Brasil for World Cup Soccer tickets are an arm and a leg but just being with the fans is EXCITING!!! Down Bayern Munich Go Dortmund !!!!!

I'm a big soccer fan, as well. I'll look forward to catching some games together. I haven't yet decided which Quito team I'll adopt (I'm leaning toward Deportivo).

Bob

Here's some good news for those who will be in Ecuador in August (which doesn't include me, unfortunately) -- Spain v. Ecuador in Guayaquil.

World and European champions Spain will meet Ecuador in a friendly in the city of Guayaquil on August 14.
The match will be Spain's first outing after the Confederations Cup in Brazil in June, the warm-up tournament for the 2014 World Cup.

Ecuador are 10th in the world, their highest position since the rankings were created in 1993.

They are second in South American World Cup qualification behind Argentina.

I wasn't aware Ecuador was ranked so high.