READY... SET... GO.. Any Retirees wanna be my friend?

I'm soon to arrive I have a few questions. I just don't want to get there and not have anyone to talk to. I'm a laid back kinda guy. I don't drink but can be fun even without it. I love clubs but not to excess. I prefer more cultural activities but I'm flexible and really want to experience other things as well. My motto is: " If its legal and don't hurt then let's do t" LOL

Nathan

Thailands a big country so it might help if you let us know where you will be living.

Are you familiar with the country? Have you stayed here for any length of time?

You might find long term expats here are a little reluctant(reserved) when it comes to befriending new arrivals. Especially those(new arrivals) you find on Internet forums. Its not personal but there are some strange expats(my opinion) who hang out in Thailand.

I hope you make a success of your move.

Thank you. I'm going to be living in the CM area. So where I plan to live is one thing; like here in the states I have friends all over and since I'm retired I'm able to be more adventurous when it comes to traveling. I'm not a bar hopper or partyer so I'm sure folks will appreciate my subtle lifestyle.