Feasible move to Casablanca?

Hey Everyone,

Well next year I am graduating (May 2014) and was thinking of taking a year or two before grad school and spend it working in Morocco, particularly in Casablanca. I just am totally lost and wondering if it possible. I spent a few months in Morocco and would love to return for work. I am a Political Science major and English minor with a lot of experience tutoring and being a teacher's assistants. I speak English and some Arabic. I am open to different job choices and was just wondering...

How I should look for jobs in Casablanca/When I should start looking? (I graduate in about a year but need to have something lined up).

What fields should I look in? (teaching? companies?)

Feel free to PM me!

Hey there,

I would say it's possible to find a job, but it will be in certain capacities like money education centers, like the british of the American for example...there's actually many choices specially that Casablanca is a huge center of marketing and cultural activities. But you can come up with a freelance project not passing the circle..
Here's a link may it would be helpful.[link moderated]
I'm personally using it..
Goodluck

You can contact me for any questions or so, feel free to ask.
You can add me as a friend on Facebook if you would like to.
Cheers

Thanks for your help! the link didn't come up though. Should I contact language centers and schools directly? I am also looking into Rabat if I can find opportunities there, in fact I would probably prefer Rabat.