Can i find ethiopian in cuba

i am ethiopian, who wants to locate into cuba, please kindly can u fwrd to me or make me incontact with any ethiopian in Cuba

regards

Abdi jama

Hi Abdi,

Welcome to expat-blog!

May be an introduction for a good start.

I suggest you to visit the Cuba expat network, you may find what you are looking for. Hope this might help.

Thank you,

David.

Cuba does not encourage immigration and does not recognise dual nationality. I am very doubtful whether there are any Ethiopian people living in Cuba. The best advice is to contact the Cuban Embassy or Consulate in Ethiopia - I know that Cuba had a military mission there in the 1970-1980 period. Most political and racial refugees choose to emigrate to western democracies rather than totalitarian states like Cuba. Many of the western democracies have very generous immigration policies, my own country of Canada for example accepts quarter of a million immigrants per year and we have immigrants from over seventy countries. Average earnings in Cuba where the state is the major employer are about $25 per month.

That is very interesting question about finding Ethiopians in Cuba.
I do not think that there is a physical difference between the two countries though.
But I am aware of the political connection when there was an expat of workers from Cuba in Ethiopia and visa versa.
You may want to take a tour with my son there, after you do your research.
His email address is [email protected]

My plan is to live in Cuba. I am a Canadian resident.

Peace Out