Power of Attenory Visa Block Number UK

Hi everyone,

I have just recieved my contract from the company i will be working for in Riyadh (In Shaa Allah) i am currently doing my Application through a UK agency called "Ablecan" as i am going from the UK the visa agents have asked me to get a "power of attonery transfer for the VISA block Number" to the agents name?

How the hell do you do this ? i am totally confused has anyone actually gone through this procedure in the UK

Please can some one advise.

Thank you

Ali

About to do the same thing, with the same company.
Also interested in the process

Hi i have found out what this is its a bit stupid actually when saudi gov issue the visa within KSA people apply for it through the MOFA system online. But for international people they have to get permission to submit visa's themselves or through agents. The sponser (company hiring you!) is meant to send you a signed and stamped letter from the saudi consulaute stating the applicant may do the visa application themselves or via an agent.

In the pack you get with a hard copy contract from KSA you should have the power of attorney letter with it if not you will have to contact the HR department for the company in Riyadh to request it from them electronically.

hope this makes sense

I had a letter from my new employer in Saudi with this, went to Ablecan and put in all the paperwork, did the medical, which was a Joke.. got the xray done.

They have put everything in and now the Visa has been approved, so its just a matter now of getting to Saudi and do the paperwork there.

Anyone know what is required in Saudi?

I understand I have to get a Saudi License, but the company told me that's a matter of paying some money, having a blood test so they can get my blood type and then I will get a license.

No idea mate about the letter you are on about..

Ablecan where okay with me i went to that path lab in oxford circus they only took a blood test and urine sample no exray or nothing.. got my FCO approvel in 1 day now there just doing my application. I found out what the hole VISA block (power of attorney) letter rubbish is. Basically the MOFA website is where you sponsor will get the saudi consulate to file an applciation for a work visa the sponsor needs to log onto it and release your block number so anyone outside the Kingdom can complete it hence your self or a visa agent.