Address registration

Hi, would someone tell me more about how to do my address registration..Thank you for the help...What kind of documents do i need? How long it will take to do that in the police?.. Pls, answer as soon as possible :)

your question is not clear, please tell what you want to do?  what you mean by address registration ?  if you want to change the current residence  but you have valid visa, just take the agreement from house owner and notarized and give to police, that is it.

I heared that i must wait all night in front of the police station to take a place and give there my documents. Is it true? Is there a need to get some pas pictures? And the other question is about the ID card for forigners..when can i get it...do i need a job or money in a bank acount..

I heared that i must wait all night in front of the police station to take a place and give there my documents. Is it true?

May be /maybe not, check it with the police before you go there.

"Is there a need to get some pas pictures? And the other question is about the ID card for forigners..when can i get it...do i need a job or money in a bank acount.."

For the simple address registration you do not need so many things only the new agreement with the land owner, with the Notarized copy you go to the police and handover it , and they will come to check you to your new address. That is it. You do not need to show any bank details , bla  bla bla....

ID card for migrants is will give you at the police station after they successfully proceed your application and if you are eligible to get the residence permit. cost 4.50 EURO per ID card

** again not sure if i answered to you correctly, because your question is bit ZIGZAG (no offense ). so  tell us what you really want to achive is it simple  changing the address   or is it Visa process ?

two photographs in passport format (3 x 3.5 cm),

notarially certified lease contract between you and the landlord accompanied by the property title deed (list vlastníctva) of the landlord,

administrative fee - 4.50 EUR.

The address of the Foreign Police Department in Bratislava:

Hrobákova 44, Bratislava 851 02