Canadian Sports Network - TSN

Any access to TSN in Ecuador? (Canadian version of ESPN) Moving later this year and love to follow the CFL, watch curling, golf etc. Any advice would be really appreciated.

Hi NobertG

I created a thread on the question of Canadian satelite here--> http://www.expat-blog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=229891

You have a few options to get Canadian TV such as buying a slingbox or Vulkano.

You can have a relative in Canada hook up the slingbox on their cable subscription and then from anywhere in the world using internet, enter that slingbox with a password and voila! You can now watch Canadian tv.

There are forums on the net where people will trade accounts...such as a person in UK will create a second guest account on his slingbox there and trade with you if you make a second guest account on your canadian slingbox snd now h will be able to watch canadian tv and you watch UK tv....you can trade with people in Australia, New Zealand...or anywhere else in the world. ;)

Check it out. :)

I watch everything (from the US) online. You can hide your IP address.

Thank you Molari and amyf for your reply.

That is great news. I would miss watching my Canadian sports! I assume a great internet connection would be required. Any recommendation as to which system is better Slingbox or Vulkano?