New Born Baby's passport required VISA stamping?

Hi,

Is new born baby's passport required visa stamping?
already took passport and Iqama.

so it is necessary to have visa stamping on passport?

please advise me....

thanks

alappatjoy wrote:

Hi,

Is new born baby's passport required visa stamping?
already took passport and Iqama.

so it is necessary to have visa stamping on passport?

please advise me....

thanks

Clarification needed:

Is the baby here in KSA ? Did baby arrive with parents recently on a new passport.

"already took passport and Iqama." - is this for the baby ???

If so what is the question about visa stamping on passport ???

Clarification :

YES..he born in Saudi Arabia. And took passport from saudi arabia also took iqama for the new born baby. 

Now want to go back to India. Somebody saying that required visa stamping on baby's passport and which is not at present in the passport.

So am in confusion...

please advise me..

thanks in advance

There is no 'visa stamping' on the passport of the baby who was born here and have already received the iqama.

What happens is that there is an manual 'entry' made on the passport when he is issued an iqama. That 'entry' consists of a: sign, stamp and a serial reference number.

Only issuance of the exit & re-entry visa is required for a round trip travelling to your country of origin.

If and only if there was a requirement of any 'visa' on the passport; your exit re-entry visa will not be processed and issued successfully.

PS. Issuance of exit/re-entry visa is itself a proof of being legally allowed to leave and return to KSA.

harooon wrote:

There is no 'visa stamping' on the passport of the baby who was born here and have already received the iqama.

What happens is that there is an manual 'entry' made on the passport when he is issued an iqama. That 'entry' consists of a: sign, stamp and a serial reference number.

Only issuance of the exit & re-entry visa is required for a round trip travelling to your country of origin.

If and only if there was a requirement of any 'visa' on the passport; your exit re-entry visa will not be processed and issued successfully.

PS. Issuance of exit/re-entry visa is itself a proof of being legally allowed to leave and return to KSA.

:one

harooon wrote:

Dear Haroon,

i have same case, my daughter already has iqama but there is no manual entry made on her passport.
She was born in KSA, had iqama and separate passport
Is it ok?

HI  guys,
            My baby have 1 month old , my wife and me working saudi arabia , she is a nurse , and i am a welder , how to take my baby to saudi arabia ?