Moving to Kampala - maybe

Hi,
I'm in a dilemma. I've been offered jobs in Caracas, Ho Chi Minh City and Kampala. I can't decide on which as they are all so very, very different.
I'm a UK female presently living in the UAE.
I know life wherever i go will be very different to here. I've travelled around all of the continents and livied in Hong Kong and UAE.
Any advice/tips/warning would be most welcome.
Also cost of living ie general groceries, travel in and out of the country as well as enjoying some sort of social life.
Thank you in advance.

Cost of living numbeo.com 
Do some serious online searching to find out what is right and what is wrong with each of the countries.

Hi did you come to Kampala??

i would recommend you come to kampala, because its the pearl of africa, everything here is cool

just get in touch with me and i will be there to tell you more dear

I'm about to move to Kampala to start a new job.  I haven't visited before but have worked in Tanzania, Ethiopia and Kenya.  I currently live in Thailand, and have worked in Hanoi as well.  I love Eastern Africa and really enjoy working there.  But Hanoi for me is one of the coolest, most interesting cities in the world. And you can't beat the Southeast Asian lifestyle.  Africa is different, but still no where near that level of quality life. It would be a tough choice, but I would chose Hanoi everytime.  Can't say anything about Latin America though.

[moderated: no free ad on the forum. Please use the Kampala business directory. Thanks.]