Royal army hospital oman

hi , i get job from royal army of oman..anyone from there

Hi dr msa,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Maybe you could give us a longer introduction?

Thank you,
Christine

hi
i i also got offer letter for royal army hospital oman.
do you know any thing about this h, i mean where that hospitals are located in oman.

Hello there

The hospital is in my area

what do you want to know about it?

hi
thanks for reply ,i want to know
   are these hospitals (royal army hospitals ) are located only in muscat or some other cities of oman, i means in which cities they are located.

ash1978 wrote:

hi
thanks for reply ,i want to know
   are these hospitals (royal army hospitals ) are located only in muscat or some other cities of oman, i means in which cities they are located.

It is in Muscat only and exactly near Muscat International Airport :)

thanks
pls tell me the total monthly expenses for family of three in muscat

average expenses for family of three members is R.O.500
But this is changeable subject to your way of life, shopping, school expenses, transportation and etc

thanks for guiding me,thanks a lot.   does 500 ro include the expenses for monthly rent, grocery, transport, etc, in my family we and our 7yr old son.   i have an offer of sum 1255 RO ( all inclusive)  how much  can i save per month having  middle class life.

You have to take in consideration school fee. You should contact the Indian school Muscat ( by their websiet ) to get more information about fees

Anyway take in account R.O. 500 - 600 is you expenses including rent and grocery

You have to add school fee also to the above mentioned amount

thanks a lot for valuable information.

You can check on yellws.com to see hospitals in Oman.

(Moderated: please post in the jobs section)

Can I send my friend resume to this hospital .He is having 5total 5 yr of  experience in cardiac ICU and cardiac ward.....please do the needful for me..