Online Gamers Group

Looking for people who loves playing online games.
I want to make a group so we can have more fun playing a game together.
(I'm an average DotA player and play different kinds of online game from time to time but its pretty boring since i dont have someone i can play with.)

i was an avid online gamer back in ... 2002-2005, my poison of choice was a game called Myth of Soma, it was 2D and very, very addictive...

so what is DotA? I'm familiar with WoW,, and i have a buddy who is addicted to online games still, hes actually my mentor, my yoda :D

so tell us more about your experience with DotA and who knows, u might draft a few new recruits along with finding some current players here

hey, well ur playing dota 1 or 2 ? well i was a hardcore raider in wow but quit recently . now i just play LoL and a bit of dota 2. I sometimes even goto a internet cafe to play with a bunch of friends.

mushfique wrote:

hey, well ur playing dota 1 or 2 ? well i was a hardcore raider in wow but quit recently . now i just play LoL and a bit of dota 2. I sometimes even goto a internet cafe to play with a bunch of friends.

I play both dota 1 and 2. got a bunch of keys too.

hi can someone tell me what isp is the best for dota2 here in kuwait? Is viva 4g lte mini router ok for dota2? Thanks.

Cool. I'm new to kuwait.
You can add me on steam 'sji67'
Haven't played much since I arrived in January because I haven't gotten around to getting internet.
What do you use and what is your usual ping?

well best is to get a dsl though i have never had a dsl myself but i have used it and its the best option. any isp works and if u are looking for something that doesnt involve having a phone line go for Viva wimax. I am currently using it in salmiya and the speeds are really good. i usually get a ping of arnd 140 in both LoL and WoW which is pretty decent for non dsl in kuwait.

yo guyz any dota players in kuwait? add me slynero i got 1800+ wins and 4.5k rank solo/party

wow gamers! nice to meet u all!

nice to find some gamers. i love to play COD MW2 and air assault genre games.

i like that too. but can it be played online? COD MW?

yeah,if you have the original one.not pirated.

Counter strike and Tekken ... my world is complete :)

i still play the old version,1.6.and still enjoy it.

Hey i am a dota player too add me on steam cmisquitta

i play card games, including magic the gathering, hearthstone, kuwaiti card games,
maybe some LOL. and that about it

My husband and I were WOW players before kids. Now my husband plays consoles when he can and I can get onto Steam occasionally. My Steam ID is zombieleela. Any Playstation gamers on here?

haw you played MW2

I am a playstation gamer, my id is archyan, any ps gamers add me up

No - I haven't played MW2

is there any player dota 2 here in kuwait?

me sir im playing dota 1 or 2

Nice to meet u all gamers

do you play league?

any ps3/4 players add me A-_-TO_THE-_-D

My Xbox 360 username is Haulmonty

Hello.. i am a dota 2 player too..

Hi guys (and girls). I am not interested in online gaming but I have a quick question which I believe appropriate to ask in this thread. So I am not going to start a new thread.

The question is, can I find all the console games in Kuwait (i.e. PS3 or PS4)? I mean, are there any restrictions? For example GTA V? Or can I bring those to the country with me? Or can I buy them online and have them shipped to Kuwait?

Thanks in advance!

@Travelling Mathematician:
Yes, No, Yes, Yes, Yes

Closed