Did any expact get Australian immigration in Saudi Arabia?

Do you know anyone who got Australian immigration while living in Saudi Arabia. And how long will it take to process?

Rasi wrote:

Do you know anyone who got Australian immigration while living in Saudi Arabia. And how long will it take to process?

Six months to one year (or two), depends upon your luck and how quickly you proceed.

Yes

I am in my final stage for immigration for sub class  190 as software engineer...

I had applied for my ACS assessment in December 2012 ..

I got cleared from ACS within 3 weeks

Then I applied for EOI and state sponsorship in 9th Jan 2013.

I got it on 12th May 2013

Now, I am applying for my final step to DIAC..

Regards,

Dear,
Please let me know complete process of Australian immigration. have u consult with any Immigration Consultant of apply by yourself. and how much total cost of immigration. i have a plan to start immigration process from next month. I need you guide lines and also steps of processing a immigration. u wanna contact me on Skype. my Id is "anjum_waheed". thanks

i need the same information

Information is on the official website of the Australian Government.  If you can't search for it on your own, what will you do in Australia?  If you can't deal with such a procedure on your own, pay a few thousand to the one of many immigration consultants, sit back, and let them do the dirty work!

wakening

muzhi wrote:

wakening

Wot?

@ Trapezius!

Nice comments...Immigration is not a dirty work. Apart from our other corporate services, we do Immigration consultancy and are listed in the Expat.com Directory. i would like to point it out as an interesting & professional work. The professionalism lies in the fact that you should be able to do it right 100% in the 1st attempt. There is no second chance. Interesting because you are helping someone to take a life time decision. Anyways, good luck all Expat.com fans with their Immigration plans.

I meant dirty work as in excessive amounts of ridiculous paperwork, not as in something illegal or unworthy of being done.

@presidconsult

can i have your contact details

M interested in getting the Australian immigration , please advice me which company to contact in Jeddah

Hi Kamran

The Australian embassy in Saudi Arabia is located in the capital city Ryiadh. In Jeddah you only have the Tasheel center which is a visa processing and biometric center for Australian visas.