Cost of living in riyadh

hi,i m selected as resident doctor in riyadh.
waht is cost of housing in riyadh?
thanks

Depends on which area/type and on your requirements !

This has been covered 1,876,920 times!!  Please read the ACCOMMODATION threads in the topic category at the top of this screen.

Good luck.

Alliecat wrote:

This has been covered 1,876,920 times!!

@sunil chaudhari - I guess one out of this number will definitely answer your query !!

saimans wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

@sunil chaudhari - I guess one out of this number will definitely answer your query !!

Actually, I think, 876,240 will! :D

Alliecat wrote:
saimans wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Actually, I think, 876,240 will! :D

@sunil chaudhari - Great shes giving you a probability of almost 0.5, Thats pretty high :) !

I feel guilty now for hijacking his thread (it's all your fault, saimans! :P ).

So, to the OP (original poster), your question needs to be more specific. 

Do you want to live in a compound?  What kind of compound?      Western?  Mixed?  How many bedrooms? Do you want all the amenities?  Location?

Or do you want to rent an apartment?  How many bedrooms? Location? 

Or maybe a villa?  Again, how many bedrooms? Location?

It might be easier to tell us how much you have to spend and then you'll be advised what you can afford.

I also really do recommend reading what's previously been written about all this.  Check the TOPIC CATEGORY listings for Accommodations and Cost of Living.

Best of luck :)

I guess he might be lost by now.... @ sunil chaudhari - simple suggestion read the threads where this topic has been discussed number of times !! Enjoy reading......