Who wants to hangout once in a week (In A Group)

Hello guys and girls out there reading this!
i am sure you are one of the victim of boredom disease as i have experienced it for the last 3 years here.
i am quite sure that you are bored because who the hell goes for the Expat.com when they have facebook :P

what i was thinking that we should make a big group, a friendly family out of strangers, organize random events once a month will be good enough in the starting, and lets hang out.
when it will be a big group of strangers,
1) guys wont be scared of meeting up a casualty of "Even the ugliest girls are pretty on Facebook"
2) girls wont be scared of meeting up a casualty of "Cool on the net and hot on the bed- Perverted soul"

haha oopsy
back to the topic,
like this we will be able to know alot of people and could know about their interests, then we can distribute our contacts to each other by matching the interest and ta-da! a new friendship begins

what do you say ??
are you in?

Yes, I think its good idea if we could organize an event every week, and gather, every saturday or sunday

but how to do that??

Facebook by the way is good in contacting the already freinds, but not good in making new friends, or meeting new people..thats why I choose to come here

let's have some people in, then only we can make plans, else there will be only two people out there :P
who is in?

Today 08:19:46

beel91
    beel91   

Re: Who wants to hangout once in a week (In A Group)

let's have some people in, then only we can make plans, else there will be only two people out there tongue
who is in?

brother
have a great gathering :D

[Moderated]

Hello.

To note that some off topic posts have been moved.
Could we please avoid going off topic and come back to the intial topic?

Thank you,
Aurélie

count me in bro

can count me in? I'm a local people but likes to know some foreign friends. hehe :)

Hi all!!

Did you guys manage to have your first meeting? :)

I'm just thinking out loud that the meeting was Bermuda Triangulated

Hey beel91, I am new in the city just got here two months back actually.  Count me in as well... Since I dont know anyone would like to meet new people, be friends and hang out. 

cheers...

I would be interested in joining if somebody named a time and place.  I'm over by the Great Eastern Mall so a coffee meetup at Starbucks might be a good start.
Jim

hello there and welcome here , would love to know u better and if you are in malaysia maybe we could have a drink and talk more , i am arash and i have been in msia since 2007 , working here and i d love to make new real friends ... cheers

I am in.:)..pls fix a venue and time. .....I am holding for your reply pls

can anybody arrange a meeting?

hey i am new here count me alos  heh

Count  me tooo :one:D

meeeeeeeeeeeee ....  when and where .... ?!

I think the first organization failed ,,,so am making a new one ...guys still interested ???

Let's make the first on this Thursday, public holiday,easy to meet up. I stay in Shah Alan, so anyone can suggest any venue in KL?

yep i am also interested where we meet up guys

starbucks @klcc ?

hmmm time and day

thursday 6 pm ?

yeah try to come hopefully check my schedule  first

good shaarawy....atleast u lead the ball rolling

Hi, did you going to meet friend,I am also in,I am new in Malaysia ,I from Pakistan,let me know were and what time to meet,,,I waiting yours reply

That's sounds great

count me in.. :top:

I also with you all friends

yup
:top:

Nice idea :)

(Moderated: please post in the jobs section)

Count me in. I am quite new to KL. Would be nice to make few friends.

Maybe bowling would be a fun place to meet up.

heloo maha how are you , im bashir ahmed from pakistan living in malaysia ,no have my girlfriend can be friendship with me?

this good idea but u must introduce ur self well first

any news about the group meet idea

Now already 6month ,I only read addd no body make any program to meet, what that web to write .WHO WANT TO HANGOUT ONE IN WEEK,,,, nothing only write,,,,,,

Count me in. How about next SATURDAY, 9:00 pm, 23 August, at Sunway Pyramid?