Tablet technical service

I have a couple of tablet, one of this is an entry chinese tablet called Teclast A11, from a couple of day is giving me headache.
Does anyone know where i can found technical service in Ho Chi Minh?

Regards
Marco

I'd start by looking around Huynh Thuc Khang. They had a lot of little electronics shops that do some great repair work in my experience. Not sure how you'll do with a tablet that isn't by one of the big companies though.

Are they physically damaged or just screwed with software?

Throw it away and buy a reputable tablet

colinoscapee.... yes i have 2 ipad3 and one samsung note.... should i buy another? Teclast is cost 180Usd and is doing the same, the mistake was mine that i did try to change the firmware..
By the way there is the center in Nguyen Van Troi, went there, and 5 minute they restore it... now working perfectly again.

Well you didnt say you had all those tablets, my next point would be why do you need 4 tablets.

By the way, there is a very good shop and service in Nguyen Van Troi.. you can see is a small orange house and they selling very good made in China phone and tablet ... all android

Hi, my micro sd card is no more working and I ve a lot of data on it,
do u any shop who can restore data from it?
Thanks

Hi Marco.
I have a big experience about Computer Repair, I'm technician too, and a little experience with Tablet but if you want I try to help you if you want.

Regards

Bruno

Dear Bruno,

thanks, the tablet now is ok, but glad to know for the PC repair, i will contact you as my computer always break down...especially my wife laptop....

thanks a lot

Hello .I have a problem in my tablet.it cannot open now.and I broke the power switch.and its not charging anymore .canu help me.thanks

You can start a new thread  :)
What is the brand?
Head to Hung Vuong street, Q.5 or 3/2 street, Q.11
If it's Apple product :
https://locate.apple.com/vn/en/service/ … noWireless

roselyn yosoya wrote:

Hello .I have a problem in my tablet.it cannot open now.and I broke the power switch.and its not charging anymore .canu help me.thanks