Online MTS Ukraine recharge

Hello

My wife is in Ukraine now, and I am in the UAE. She's in a rural village and is running out of balance and I need to recharge for her online.

Tried http://www.mts.com.ua/eng/main.php but the credit card transaction always fails. I think could be due to a restriction on the issuing country.

Are there any trustworthy websites I can use to recharge online?

Try this:

https://www.portmone.com.ua/terminal/ru … ee_id=4210

did you try it? is it trustworthy?

Yes, I use this site and not just for the phone recharge but other utility payments. And you not have to register for this payment

MAJ_Lukash wrote:

Yes, I use this site and not just for the phone recharge but other utility payments. And you not have to register for this payment

Thanks

But it is the same problem as MTS.com.ua :(

It refuses my cards because they are not issued by a bank in Ukraine

I get this error

Ваша карточка не может использоваться для оплаты. Попробуйте использовать другую карточку

You will need to send a bank to bank wire.  It will cost you money.  But, if your cards are being refused that is about all you can do for now.

Then open an account with a bank that has offices in both countries.  UAE and Ukraine.  Then she can pull money out of that bank from within Ukraine.

That is what I do for business.

wayne

elguero wrote:

You will need to send a bank to bank wire.  It will cost you money.  But, if your cards are being refused that is about all you can do for now.

Then open an account with a bank that has offices in both countries.  UAE and Ukraine.  Then she can pull money out of that bank from within Ukraine.

That is what I do for business.

wayne

You do not get the problem .... she has money, and she has a debit card which she can use to withdraw cash anywhere and has already used it more than a few times in Ukraine .......

Problem is, she's in a rural area and takes her a long drive to get to somewhere to buy a recharge card or top up her phone :(

Strange problem. Is is she has no money, your card does not work here, or it is too far for her to drive? I pay with my debit card which is issued by my bank, back in the States. I also use my Wells Fargo Visa card just about anywhere in Ukraine. For that matter, even my American Express card is widely accepted. So I have to agree wit elguro.

spdmon wrote:

Strange problem. Is is she has no money, your card does not work here, or it is too far for her to drive? I pay with my debit card which is issued by my bank, back in the States. I also use my Wells Fargo Visa card just about anywhere in Ukraine. For that matter, even my American Express card is widely accepted. So I have to agree wit elguro.

She has money, my cards work in Ukraine, but do NOT work in ONLINE recharge only.

I have cards from Egypt, Bahrain and UAE and all of them do not work with online top up in Ukraine.

However, my Egypt debit card works like charm in Ukrainian ATM machines !

It's just a far drive from her family's home in Ukraine to the nearest place where she can recharge

What can I say other than that's why she has a car ... Lol!

She has to go to a store.

And I have not seen stores which did not have cards to recharge phones ....

Call her on her home phone.  If she is rural, she has a phone line.

Even my apartment has a hard line phone line, I just do not have it connected.

wayne

hey i have used free charge coupons from grabon they have really exciting coupons
grabon.in/freecharge-coupons/

Hello manav fatepuria,

Please note that this thread is an old one, you might not get any response.

By the way, what are these coupons about ? can you please explain ?

Thanks
Bhavna