Coffee Meetup Anyone?

Hi Y'all,

I'm new to Nairobi! Recently moved back from the U.S. and looking to meet some great people and network as I reacquaint myself with Kenya and how to make it in this country.

Love to interact with international people and share experiences.

Any foodies, health and fitness fanatics, coffee addicts or just generally good people who want to meet up for a coffee and pastry (a must). Please let me know!

Thanks!

J-

always up for coffee :D

Oh great Istria!

Thank you for your response. Much appreciated! I'll organize a coffee meetup.

just send me a messag we can exchange contacts

I am up for meeting for coffee. My number is 0725983434 or email at [email protected]

Hi Ruchir,

Thanks for your contacts! I'll send you a message.

Look forward to meeting you!

J-

Hey,

Welcome back home.  If you need tips on how to adjust back to life in Kenya, just holler.

Thanks Wawuda!

hey am I too late for coffee please tell me

Welcome to Nairobi! I may not be there now for a coffee but hope next time because I am soon coming to work in Kenya. I will get to you.

Hi Kyosaba,

Thank you and I welcome you too as you prepare for your arrival. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you Jakinyi, I am also looking forward to meeting you.

Hi Jakinyi
Welcome to Nairobi & Expat.com!
I am always ready for Coffee :)

Cheerz!!

I'm always up for meeting up with fellow foodies. And yes, pastry is always a must :D I've been meaning to try the patisserie at ABC.

Hi there!

I'm brand new to Nairobi and would love to meet up for coffee (and pastries) sometime. Please let me know if you all end up getting together!

Thanks!

Eliza

Hi, my name is Robert. Trust you are enjoying being back in Kenya. Yes would be good to meet. I too am a lover of good coffee, accompanied by a tasty pastry !
I am from the UK, so the European side of me has not lost the appetite for either both interesting food, but in busy cafes, which is a must !
Please mail me back, when convenient to yourself. We shall make further arrangements then.
Speak soon,

Robert

Thank you Rohit, Lkahara, epaul36 and robpp for your enthusiastic responses!! I'm happy and looking forward to meeting all of you. It looks like coffee is the number one beverage of choice (tea drinkers please don't feel left out and please join us:).:D

Looks like we need to reserve a spot if you'd like to meet as a group or individually. I'm open for both!

Weekends are always a good time to meet. Let me know of any suggestions.

Hey,

Great to hear from you and Karibu sana Nyumbani. Am available for coffee in the afternoon. Also hoping to interact with you more and get to know each other. My cell number is 0724-988735.

Regards,

Robert

Hi Jakinyi,

My name is Edmundo and I live in Madrid, Spain.

Why have you moved to Nairobi. I love Kenia. I spent only one day in Nairobi.

Next time i go there, I will contact you and we could meet to have a nice coffee.

Best regards

Edmundo

How about friday at 6pm? Artcafe westgate?
Regards

Hi Rohit,

Unfortunately I'll be working at that time and this weekend is taken.

Can we plan for next weekend? Anyone else want to join us?

Joy

Hi Jakinyi...welcome back to kenya :) lived in uganda for years and i know exactly what you mean about meeting new people and re-acclimatizing yourself. Trying to meet new people too and hopefully make new friends..all my close friends are back in kampala so would definitely love to meet up for coffee if you're setting up a thing!I may also have a few suggestions for you if you are interested

Hi Naomi, what suggestions do you have?. I'm thinking of going to Kenia and I was thinking of going to Mombasa but if there are good suggestions there, I would go to Nairobi instead.

Await for news.

Regards to you all.

Edmundo

hi @Rohit and @all members, please let me know when and where the next meet up is, id love to join.. @Rohit how about a movie? lets plan to go for a movie or so..

Hi Edmundo
Welcome to Expat.com.
There are lot of things to do in kenya.

I think you should plan Minimum 10 to 15 days leave.

3 days, 2 nights in Mombasa ( Diani Beach is awesome, i can give you contacts of good resort there with very affordable price that too full board)

3 days , 2 night in Masai Mara ( Wild Life safari, this is world famous animals natural national Park).

and finally 2 days in Nairobi, here we have many good Food Joints, Clubs (Night life), places nearby Nairobi around 60 Km (Approx.) where you can do camping/ Hiking / Cycling/ Rock Climbing, these places are Hells Gate National Park or Longonot Hill
And best thing about Nairobi is, its weather is Awesome plus Nairobi is the only Country's Capital city in the world with wild natural national park within the city.

Check it out this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nairobi

If any other information required, inbox me.

Cheerz!

Edmundo González wrote:

Hi Naomi, what suggestions do you have?. I'm thinking of going to Kenia and I was thinking of going to Mombasa but if there are good suggestions there, I would go to Nairobi instead.

Await for news.

Regards to you all.

Edmundo

Hi Snow Speeder,
Will inform you for the next meetup and Stay Tuned.
Yes movie is a good plan, but lets wait for some new release.

Cheerz!

snow_speeder wrote:

hi @Rohit and @all members, please let me know when and where the next meet up is, id love to join.. @Rohit how about a movie? lets plan to go for a movie or so..

Hi Jakinyi
Thanks for your message.

There is upcoming hike for Ngong Hills , i am thinking of going there this weekend, but not sure.

Inbox me if any body is interested in Hiking.
Check the Link - https://www.facebook.com/events/565107436845874/

and kindly update me, if you guys have any plans for Coffee / Tea meetup this weekend.

Cheerz!

jakinyi wrote:

Hi Rohit,

Unfortunately I'll be working at that time and this weekend is taken.

Can we plan for next weekend? Anyone else want to join us?

Joy

hy rohit there are many new good movies coming up this month like star trek into darkness being one of them.

Already watched, star trek, Fast & Furious 6.. may be will wait for Gatsby , After Earth or some other upcoming.

snow_speeder wrote:

hy rohit there are many new good movies coming up this month like star trek into darkness being one of them.

@ Rohit wow dts nice how was the movie i am planning to go see it next week :)

Hi.

Are you still love coffee?? :-)

or

we can visit to Lal quila for a change...

Hi & Welcome on board RishiAggarwa - please note that this thread here is a bit old feel free to start a fresh one on the Nairobi Forum :)