Condos/Apartments in Bangsar

Dear All,

Need advise on some condo/apartment units in Bangsar. I am looking at places near to LRT. Should be safe and have all desired amenities.

Regards,

Gaya Bangsar. Very near LRT.

Any living experience in Gaya Bansar?  Your Feedback shall be
appreciated!

Dear All,

We have moved in KL a week back and are looking for Condos in Bangsar. We are looked at some condos like Sri Penaga, Sri Wangsaria, Suasana bangsar. Though Sri Penaga and Wangsaria have more amenities but the the units there were old and not in good condition.

I need help in having any feedback about Suasana Bangsar,is it a safe place does anyone here have living experience there.

Regards,

Hi,
Did you end up moving into suasana bangsar? How do you find it? Safety wise too especially..

We are hoping to move to KL soon and are considering suasana bangsar as an option. Any feedback/ thoughts will be much appreciated..

Camellia Bangsar South nearby to LRT station.

thanks

Bangsar South is not even near Bangsar and you know that very well. The LRT station you are referring to are THREE stations away from the Bangsar that TS are asking about.

Do u aware that Universiti station is just a 5 mins walk.

5 minutes? Perhaps if you're jogging/running. But it doesn't matter because the TS is asking about Bangsar. And Bangsar South is not Bangsar, in fact it is not even nearby. You might as well suggest a condo in KL Sentral or Mid Valley, as a matter of fact both those locations are closer to Bangsar than what Bangsar South is.

I am living in Gaya Bangsar condo...its amazing stay here, as it is near to LRT, hi-fi place...and peaceful area...compare to other places the rent here is quite expensive !!!!!if you are looking to spend lavish life...try in gay bangsar........ :)

Bansar heights perhaps? Jusy next to Suasana

:)