Informations on Annual Compensation

Dear All,

I am Dipankar Ghosh born & brought up from India (Calcutta city). I have done a degree in hotel management & currently working with a hotel/hospitality software solution company based in India (sales). Till the date i was handling India & Bangladesh market, however now my company want me to be relocate in Africa & grow their business there (Nijeria & Ghana).

My company has offered me the compensation as mentioned below:

Associate Sales Manager - Africa

Annual Compensation: $24,000 + Sales commission + Accommodation +  Insurance (Self)

CAN ANY ONE HELP/ GUIDE ME WITH THE CORRECT INFORMATION, THAT THE ABOVE MENTIONED ANNUAL COMPENSATION IS OK FOR ME & MY WIFE TO STAY THERE OR NOT? ALSO PLEASE ADVICE ME ON ANYTHING WHICH MIGHT BE IMPORTANT TO KNOW FOR ME TO STAY THERE.

Kindly reply me as soon as possible, because i have only one day in my hand to take the decision.

Hope to get a kind reply asap....

Dipankar Ghosh.

Hello Dipankar Ghosh.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

For more visibility, a new thread has been created from your message on the Nigeria forum.

PS: Could you please lower your caps lock so as to facilitate the reading?

Thank you,
Aurélie4

Dipankar, depending on where You are going to stay in Ghana/Nigeria, I think that amount is okay for you and your family to settle down. But if You would be staying in Accra/Abuja, you might need more.