Move back to S.A

Hi all

I am Isabel I am South African but currently live in Czech Republic Iˇm married now for 6 months to a wonderfull Czech man.
We need a change of lifestyle although we have a good life we have to start a life of our own, so we decided to move back to S.A lets face it... not the best country to move to but our best chance of a full successful life we want, our dream is to open a butchery. We will have a lot of help from my family and friends .

So to come to my point... I need a moving company prefer a company in Czech Republic and +/- how much it will cost in Rands

and if anyone can help with a contact to find a butcher job he has 8 years of experience or just a contact. He visited my family for the firts time 2 months ago and luckely my Dad has a farm so there he learned and is still leaning how we do it!

Hello Isabel.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

For more interaction, a new thread has been created from your message on the South Africa forum.

Concerning the moving company, I invite you to consult our partners for a free quote : https://www.expat.com/en/movers/africa/south-africa/

Hope other members will be able to help you as well.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thank you very much this will be usefull