Studio Room for rent /midvalley

Hi everyone :-)

1  studio room with  attached bathroom (suitable for 1 and 2 persons) in Villa Kay- Elle executive  Residence.
for a short period from 29 May to 29 June 2013.
5mnts walk to bus stop and taxi station/5mnts walk to Midvalley.

Price: 1000RM including  electricity,water and internet) + 1000RM deposit.

If  you are interested do not hesitate,contact me :-)

Hi Joon31!

Could you please post your advert in the Kuala Lumpur housing section?

Thanks
Armand

[moderated: off topic]

Hello Ms Joon, how do I contact you? Do u have any email or something? I am interested with the room you posted. Please let me know. [email protected]

Aria_sybil wrote:

Hello Ms Joon, how do I contact you? Do u have any email or something? I am interested with the room you posted. Please let me know. [email protected]

The thread you have posted on is old now, May 2013 !! Go to the green banner at the top of this page and click on housing and search there for something. You can also place a free ad there too.

Hello Aria_sybil,

Just as Stumpy posted, this thread has been inactive since 2013. I suggest that you post an ad in the Housing in Kuala Lumpur for your search as you might not get any answer here.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Equipe Expat.com

Hi Aria,

If you are still looking for a studio, feel free to drop me an email. [email protected].

Regards,
Jean

Hi everybody,

I will advise those looking for an accommodation and those willing to propose one to post his own ad in the Housing in Kuala Lumpur section as it is the most appropriate section.

Thanks all

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed