New friends abroad

Hello there, my name is Brett......friends call me Belove  :)
I am a lifetime humanitarian, natural healer, organic food and medicine gardener chef hippie man that has been walking this amazing earth for 45 years now here in the us.
I was an expat since awareness and am done calling this particular geography and the systems that encompass it home.
I have randomly and quite recently become aware of the paradise you now call home yourself......Dominica.
I wonder if there is is any way you would be willing to help me in any way with my journey in relocating to this island paradise?
I am a man of meager financial means but with vision, inspiration, energy, knowledge, experience, willingness and inherent ability to adapt.  I simply seek a location where i can grow and teach to others sustainable, permacultural living in unison with nature. Preferably in a community outreach, non-profit atmosphere.
If you or anyone you know there in Dominica is interested in helping guide me to landing where i intend to call home for the rest of my days......living, laughing loving life with others who have chosen at very least freedom of spirit and self.
I hope your day is fantastical and that life in Dominica for you is living up to its unlimited potential.....
Peace and Love
Namaste

Brett Barkley  (Belove)

Just wanted to say hello

Hello How are you?